They are a good trap and would make a handy outdoor tunnel trap replacement for fenns....but they are an expensive alternative.

....and for squirrels they are nowhere near as good as bodygrips .

Iv never had good results using tubes in lofts for squirrels

They are a good trap and would make a handy outdoor tunnel trap replacement for fenns....but they are an expensive alternative.

....and for squirrels they are nowhere near as good as bodygrips .

Iv never had good results using tubes in lofts for squirrels

They are expensive compared, but like the idea of easily tying to a branch or along a fence

I do like body grips and have been converting the tunnel traps I have to take them.

Anyone using the new approved procull trap?? Any good

Anyone use the wcs tube for squirrels? Are they effective?

Been using fenn traps in wooden tunnel traps, which work well but have had the odd foul catch, wondering if the wcs would prove better?

Very effective , have just had two set in a ladys garden , she told me she had a squirrel , I caught 5 in 10 days .

Both traps where on the ground in shrubs near the bird feeders , where the squirrel/s where visiting . I baited them with crunchy peanut butter inside the roof of the trap above the treadle plate . I also restricted the ends using tent pegs , handy to hold them down as well as the trap has pre-drilled holes in .

• Like 1

:hmm: These Tube Traps were originaly brought into the UK ( and 'improved ') ,.with the modern commercial Pester in mind... :yes:

Obviously a Keeper, running a trapline of several hundred Fenns for ground vermin, would not go for this product....

Just another tool in the Pester's armoury.... :thumbs:

• Like 1