Being new to the forum lam finding that l do not understand a lot of the abbreviations used.l get the TTF and OTT but some of the rest l just cannot get.Is there a list somewhere that will explain them for me

probably easier if you stuck a list of ones you've seen but not understood up, are they just catty related or things you have Seen else were? I,ll start with a common catty one tbg is Theraband gold, it's the elastic on your catty

Being new to the forum lam finding that l do not understand a lot of the abbreviations used.l get the TTF and OTT but some of the rest l just cannot get.Is there a list somewhere that will explain them for me

probably easier if you stuck a list of ones you've seen but not understood up, are they just catty related or things you have Seen else were? I,ll start with a common catty one tbg is Theraband gold, it's the elastic on your catty

just catty related will try and get a list together think most are the abb to describe the type of catapult as in pfs

just catty related will try and get a list together think most are the abb to describe the type of catapult as in pfs
pickle fork shooter, opfs original pickle fork shooter