Any Modern Coursing Types With Lurcher Added Recently?

I have been really surprised with my bitchs stamina .. she's not even that fit tbh but never shows eny signs of being f****d ..

Have I got the age right on em mate ? Like I say it's not windless hes killed 2 off one slip a couple of times just in an ideal world I'd like abit more in the tank that's all.

Think there about 15 month mate.i maybe wrong though lol..nines hit a miss with the big bunny's.one day she's up and at them next day she's made to look silly..she can smell a deer from a mile away lol..funny think she is tbh..there's one out the litter what's doing great ..I bumped in to another litter mate the other night and it looks great..

Ive recently lined my sal bul grey x buddy to razor . The bitch is 5 and is a good allrounder that can hack a run and I don't think I could have added anything(to get an all round) by using a greyx over her , razor has proved himself over many seasons and sired some quality stock . I was very lucky to get the lining considering the old dogs health and am hoping to bring on some talented mutts from this x , a few (counting my chickens ) will be going to coursing men so will be tested in that aspect and personally I think the saluki x is an underrated freezer filler not just a one trick pony . Granted they are not the easiest to train but if you can get a bond the rest will follow with patience , perseverance and a touch of luck !

post-20134-0-81533300-1474671522_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Ive recently lined my sal bul grey x buddy to razor . The bitch is 5 and is a good allrounder that can hack a run and I don't think I could have added anything(to get an all round) by using a greyx over her , razor has proved himself over many seasons and sired some quality stock . I was very lucky to get the lining considering the old dogs health and am hoping to bring on some talented mutts from this x , a few (counting my chickens ) will be going to coursing men so will be tested in that aspect and personally I think the saluki x is an underrated freezer filler not just a one trick pony . Granted they are not the easiest to train but if you can get a bond the rest will follow with patience , perseverance and a touch of luck !

attachicon.gifDSCF5617.JPG

That is a fine specimen. It'll be interesting to see this litter develop.

• Like 1

DSCF5617.JPG

Best of luck with your breeding should end up with some handy dogs there's a dog down here similar bred killing lots of hares at night.