Hughy Fury,v Joshua, November

Medical condition is the reason Apprantly fury needs treatment and recovery time it just said rematch of and no mention of new date get ready for the fury retirement anout ment

he does realise that if he retires before he`s banned for doping there is no gold plated pension scheme funded by the public, the guy`s a clown, allways has been, allways will be

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if its on fury to pull out injured closer to the date.

I think that by the time cushty`s finished it will take more time to read through this thread than the fight is going to last

Arse as fell out now he's not allowed to take the Jungle Juice...

I think when all this comes out on next couple of month, it will become apparent he would of been better off in professional hands lot of pressure in the lime light ffs he was world heavy weight champ and looked after like he won local ABA title a huge chance he fought hard for thrown down the toilet badly handled from start too finish, social media not helped but ultimatelu they chose too hold onto the fighter and it's backfired badly, killed the golden goose

All the pressure created by going continually against the flow takes its toll imho

Gunna be a sad end too this story, moral look after people on way up cos you see em all on your way back down

I remember an interview between Tyrsons father and Colin hart you could see then they where out of sync with reality

Good team would of made sure the twitter rants and public outburst never happened, he would of been signed too Sky TV, the steroid allegation wouldn't of happened either

One thing in his favour he young he maybe find a way back

Good luck too him,

Knew it its joe Parker vs Joshua apparently team fury and Hearn where miles apart

Is that 100% marshman?...would be a bit surprised...Parker is Joshuas mandatory for the IBF belt and they was talking getting the fight on early 2017...but Parker has a fight in new Zealand October 1st...Parkers team have brought him on in a very correct and careful way... cant see them being rushed just because Hearn cant sort an opponent for Joshua...the fight was always going to be next year....theres no avoiding that.

As for Joshua-v-Hughie...that was never going to happen...maybe Hughie matures into a good Heavy weight in the coming years...but right now he dont have the power to trouble Joshua...i wouldnt see that going the distance...the trouble with the Fury's...too much talking too little fighting...looks like Tyson will end up being stripped of the title the way things are going...just my opinion like

Knew it its joe Parker vs Joshua apparently team fury and Hearn where miles apart

Is that 100% marshman?...would be a bit surprised...Parker is Joshuas mandatory for the IBF belt and they was talking getting the fight on early 2017...but Parker has a fight in new Zealand October 1st...Parkers team have brought him on in a very correct and careful way... cant see them being rushed just because Hearn cant sort an opponent for Joshua...the fight was always going to be next year....theres no avoiding that.

As for Joshua-v-Hughie...that was never going to happen...maybe Hughie matures into a good Heavy weight in the coming years...but right now he dont have the power to trouble Joshua...i wouldnt see that going the distance...the trouble with the Fury's...too much talking too little fighting...looks like Tyson will end up being stripped of the title the way things are going...just my opinion like

no mate not 100% just heard it somewhere you know boxing it's not on until it's on .