Hughy Fury,v Joshua, November

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if its on fury to pull out injured closer to the date.

I think that by the time cushty`s finished it will take more time to read through this thread than the fight is going to last

Arse as fell out now he's not allowed to take the Jungle Juice...

I think Wvlad lost on purpose last time personally think about it he sets a record if he wins back titles plus in the contract was extra padded softest gloves you can get so his punches didn't effect as much also fury being the trash talker big show person he is helps sell tickets

Lots of german people have this view maybe Wvlad ws trying the same thing with Jennings as looked poor then but got the win

I think Wvlad lost on purpose last time personally think about it he sets a record if he wins back titles plus in the contract was extra padded softest gloves you can get so his punches didn't effect as much also fury being the trash talker big show person he is helps sell tickets

Lots of german people have this view maybe Wvlad ws trying the same thing with Jennings as looked poor then but got the win

Surely you agree that Fury should be stripped?

I'm joking about the Wvlad thing I just thought Ild chuck a random conspiracy thery out there t get a good de bate on lol

Joking about what? The man's a clown if he's pulled out and is making a mockery of the sport. Fighters these days have too much control of the sport. Strip him of his titles and take it from there.

I'm joking about the Wvlad thing I just thought Ild chuck a random conspiracy thery out there t get a good de bate on lol

Joking about what? The man's a clown if he's pulled out and is making a mockery of the sport. Fighters these days have too much control of the sport. Strip him of his titles and take it from there.

Come on it you can't strip some one for being injured

Lol

Lol

He must have pulled his back at KFC....

I'm sure you were so sympathetic towards David Haye....

Edited by DogFox123

Lol

The King of all heavyweights held beat aj at 30 stone in fact he wouldn't even need a training camp lol

The Ukrainian will be dealt with eventually lol

Lol

The King of all heavyweights held beat aj at 30 stone in fact he wouldn't even need a training camp lol

Seriously I'm not interested at all tbh, I think the kid can be funny but as a fighter he doesn't really do anything for me despite taking the title off Wlad.

Fury wouldn't dare get in the ring with Joshua now, I expect him to be stripped of his titles very soon.

Lol

Yep he will think fury is waiting for wlad to retire before he fights again

Who knows and who cares I'm not even interested anymore Won't be looking for news is it on again is it of again if it happens it happens if it don't it don't I'm not bothered anymore really not I hope he takes things more seriously for the sake of the fans

• Like 1

Lol

Yep he will think fury is waiting for wlad to retire before he fights again
Who knows and who cares I'm not even interested anymore Won't be looking for news is it on again is it of again if it happens it happens if it don't it don't I'm not bothered anymore really not I hope he takes things more seriously for the sake of the fans
Decent post from you there. Plenty positives on British boxing the now to let fury waste it

I do think it's something to do with the doping case however I'll make that clear

Poor ticket sales

fury fat and can't get back into shape in time

Or

The doping case More serious than we thought

Take your pick lol

All of the above and the man's a messer. All well and good winning a title, but if you're not man enough to defend it, you should give it to someone who is.