Pup Coming On

got a little bitch pup on at the mo 14 month old nice little terrier nothing fancy just worker to worker, had 2 easy digs to her and she did well marked them on her own and found no probs, but i mucked up last weekend and put her in a spot that was to big for her with game that had seen a dog before nightmare! bitch isn't put of by it tho still mad keen another week or so get her back on a easy spot and give her a good win.

good luck to all the lads that are running pups on this season

• Like 6

Well at least she wasn't put off any and stayed with it another easy set just to boost that confidence again maybe just be the ticket hopefully she keeps up the graft for you.my bitch won't be collerd up this year be next year. just going to let her come on a bit and mature some.what àv saw of her is just perfect so far so we will see how it goes next year .

• Like 1

Well at least she wasn't put off any and stayed with it another easy set just to boost that confidence again maybe just be the ticket hopefully she keeps up the graft for you.my bitch won't be collerd up this year be next year. just going to let her come on a bit and mature some.what àv saw of her is just perfect so far so we will see how it goes next year .

thats it mate you know when your own dog is ready the bitch of mine has been pinned on digs from 5/6 months old and was marking earths from 8 months, 14 months might be a bit early for some lads but i like them going as soon as there ready, but the harder dogs i have seen have been held back to 2 years old

• 3 months later...