The Croydon Cat Killer.....

??????????????

"She had an incredibly regular routine," she explains. "She'd wake up and have breakfast with the kids before they left for school. After that, she'd cross the road and take a shit in the neighbour's garden."

?????????

W@nker cat owner.

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure the reporter's tongue is firmly in cheek when writing that. A pretty good piss take out of the folk involved to be honest

Novice

I'm almost ashamed to admit that my daughter supports SNARL, and the language and tone of that report is entirely serious !

You should read some of there other stuff - "We felt that asking for a post mortem was almost like desecrating her body for a second time....."

While I sympathise for the people losing their pets in such circumstances, the SNARL Facebook page is hilarious !

• Like 1

It doesnt matter whether you like Cats or not, for another human being to take pleasure in such cruelty, especially to peoples pets is disgusting to me. I remember when somebody was doing it to dogs, using anti freeze in puddles etc and everyone went nuts. Well if they had their dogs on a lead they wouldnt be drinking out of puddles and getting poisoned would they?

See it works all ways, and in every way its a sick b*****d that wont stop at Cats.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure the reporter's tongue is firmly in cheek when writing that. A pretty good piss take out of the folk involved to be honest

Novice

I'm almost ashamed to admit that my daughter supports SNARL, and the language and tone of that report is entirely serious !

You should read some of there other stuff - "We felt that asking for a post mortem was almost like desecrating her body for a second time....."

While I sympathise for the people losing their pets in such circumstances, the SNARL Facebook page is hilarious !

I read the link and genuinely thought it was a joke,,an Internet spoof,,,especially after the first paragraph ,about the cat shifting in the naighbours garden..

But, then reading your above post,,I'm gobsmacked...if a human is doing these things then that's out of order as dawn above rightly says,,,

Is there any real evidence of this,,,surely it's the work of fox and badgers