Lost Bitch

My mate has asked me to post this on here. He was walking up the skirrid mountain near Abergavenny in South Wales on Friday and something (possibly the high wind) spooked his pet lurcher bitch and she bolted. He searched for her and no joy. Has been back every day and night since but nothing. He's spoken to lots of locals, farmers, police, vets etc.

She's black/brown and white and is a staffy x, about 22" tts. Called bella and is good with people, dogs and most importantly sheep!

If anyone hears anything good or bad he'd appreciate knowing.

Here the dog lost poster - http://www.doglost.co.uk/poster.php?dogId=104820#.V-BPG2F4WnM

As others have said hope she turns up soon for your pal horrible feeling when you don't know where they are, your minds constantly thinking the worst, my old bitch f****d off after bad thunder and lightning one night and was missing for four days I kept ringing the local pound and looking everywhere locally and then I had a phone call and she was about 2 villages over chilling out in an old couples living room loving life the b*****d lol hope you have the same outcome mucca

• Like 3