Ungrateful?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nasty little b*****d, bet the woman doesn't do any more charitable acts, although I can't understand why the bill wasn't paid from the donations initially.   I knew he was a wrong'un when I met him

You can say that again, he looks like they found him in Area 51 !..........Moulder and Scully will be taking the wee c**t off for an autopsy if he isn't careful ! Lol

humans never cease to amaze me. I trust animals more.

Posted Images

Pr rip off or not,330 k is a good job done,id exchange 8ooo for 330 bags of sand.t Thiers dome people who just can't grasp what z decent stand up sort of man should be.take all of it back and give it elsewhere horrible little rodent

lets face it if he did not look the way he does,he would not of got a penny,if it was me or you it would not even make the papers in his local area the call him the budgie man because of his face kids are cruel and thats why he got a lot of sympathy for his insults,hes been around for years but this changed his life and his sisters but he forgot about the lass that set it all up for him,money will be no good to him now because every one in my area is calling him for what hes done,hope the greedy little midget is happy,im sure if anything else happens to him no one will give a f,ck

• Like 1

No doubting she has made a few mistakes. The biggest one being helping that little c**t.

The decent person puts there hand in there pocket to help when you've just been gifted 330k. Honestly I hope he loses the f***ing lot.

• Like 3

Any fund raising event I've heard of any major costs incurred were taken from the funds raised, the girl shouldn't have to pay from her pocket, its up to the PR company whether they offer there services for a fee or not, bottom line is that bloke a bellend

She employed the pr company to do the organising so she is the one to pay the bill, she was offered an instalments plan but didn't take it up

So Kay would you raise 330 grand and spend loads of time doing it,then pay 8000 out your own money.she msy have been naive on the cost,but she certainly was a good person trying to help a ungrateful midget.
  • Like 2

Nasty little b*****d, bet the woman doesn't do any more charitable acts, although I can't understand why the bill wasn't paid from the donations initially.

I knew he was a wrong'un when I met him at a BBQ, sure the fcuker was trying to chore some free grub.

can I have some chicken.jpg

Af f***ing hell mate, I try so hard not to laugh at stuff like this ......... I nearly pissed me self at that post :rolleyes::rofl: