Ungrateful?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nasty little b*****d, bet the woman doesn't do any more charitable acts, although I can't understand why the bill wasn't paid from the donations initially.   I knew he was a wrong'un when I met him

You can say that again, he looks like they found him in Area 51 !..........Moulder and Scully will be taking the wee c**t off for an autopsy if he isn't careful ! Lol

humans never cease to amaze me. I trust animals more.

Posted Images

Nasty little b*****d, bet the woman doesn't do any more charitable acts, although I can't understand why the bill wasn't paid from the donations initially.

I knew he was a wrong'un when I met him at a BBQ, sure the fcuker was trying to chore some free grub.

post-84277-0-88085500-1474095457.jpg

• Like 17

The biggest c**t's are the PR company imo.. All that money raised out of goodwill and they got to have their slice. Don't sit well the thought of them making money out of somebodies bad fortune, would have been great PR themselves if they'd have waived the fee. As for the old boy, he has some sort of impairment does he not? Hardly fair judging him imo.. Bet the PR company are the ones behind him being the one in the cross hairs..

He should pay the bill not them there not a charity.
He didn't hire them at the end of the day, why should he pay?? If I'd have donated money to the bloke I wouldn't want any part of my donation given to them.. Also the PR firm failed in their job by failing to advise the poor girl to cover her overheads before she handed the money over. You don't give to charity then expect the recipient to hand part of it back.

this little fecker lives 2 streets away from me,ive knowing him for years trust me hes not a night person uses his looks for sympathy,he was always hanging around a local school talking to the kids,im not saying he was a perve or anything like that but it spooked some parents and he was warned about his ways ,greedy little fecker his sister is the same wanted nothing to do with him untill he kopped for the money now she is all over him,people like him pis. me off the lad thsat mugged him went to jail ,but his parents and family who were straight going people suffered a lot to they had to moove as there windows were put out and threats were made to there family,a few of uss stepped in and stopped it all,he makes me sick the greedy little tw,t,another fecking church goer that found god he says he is always getting messages from god he never got one telling him to stay in doors that night

• Like 2

Fair point malt. But if someone raised just shy of a 1/4 million for me then that person was faced with the ballifs then he should pay the bill. Without her he wouldn't have got f**k all. I would not have hesitated in giving her the cash.

As for offering a tenner that's just being insulting! He should have offered f**k all instead of saying that.

• Like 4

Nasty little b*****d, bet the woman doesn't do any more charitable acts, although I can't understand why the bill wasn't paid from the donations initially.

I knew he was a wrong'un when I met him at a BBQ, sure the fcuker was trying to chore some free grub.

can I have some chicken.jpg

lol just spat tea all over laughing

can I have some chicken.jpg

lol just spat tea all over laughing