No More Muzzling For Greys And Apbt Legal

well its a start mate, wonder if it will happen in england .?

That's some good news pal hopefully other areas with BSL follow Melbourne's example :thumbs:

I did laugh at the first line of the article though, as if there isn't 100s of pit bulls on the streets of Melbourne already regardless of the law :laugh:

• Like 1

well its a start mate, wonder if it will happen in england .?

If it costs them enough money it will

It should be compulsory that every owner knows how to use and owns a parting stick in the event of if that dog ever did make unwater contact with anything the owner can control it, so many idiots who own dogs that shouldn't own them, there should b a test to see if you can handle a dog before owning one of such caliber.

It should be compulsory that every owner knows how to use and owns a parting stick in the event of if that dog ever did make unwater contact with anything the owner can control it, so many idiots who own dogs that shouldn't own them, there should b a test to see if you can handle a dog before owning one of such caliber.

deff mate, my old man had few knocking about in the yard, they deff alot quicker getting bull terriers apart . any dog will lock on if it wants to, not just pits, when Buck killed a feral cat last year, he locked on to it, couldnt get him to loose it , had to choke the bugger off to loose it, i think he must have thought this thing not biting me again lol, it was right big smelly thing , must have been living on rabbits+ birds for long while.

• Like 1