This Years Pups

Here's mine, Gypsy... 13 month old, I've purposely held her back. I've felt she's not quite been ready mentally so working her too early may have ruined her I felt...

I've had her lamping once the other day and i think the waiting game payed off. Retrieve back to hand, steady on the slip, infact walked off the slip at times, no hunting about after a missed rabbit. I think if I tried her earlier I wouldn't have had all this.

6D080A95-3FAF-4747-B48E-DE455D545DA3_zps

Very nice that mate, a lot of people to keen to get dogs running.

Is it your brother with the black 3/8 5/8 bull bitch ? That is a fine animal aswell

thanks, I just took advice from the lads running these types, and advice from my brother and dad. im pleased now my patience & training is paying off now.

Yeah my brother has the bull bitch she's a nice one isn't she.

She is possibly the nicest bitch I seen, only young tho isn't she, spoke to your bro a few times I'd like to see her progress.

Not very often you see a dog and think what a dog?

• Like 2

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is a recent image of Darcey. six months old and 23 tts. .       the terrier is madmax. the crossbred i got off forrest. turning into a decent terrier now. this is hopefully my new team. iv

Cloud seven months old ......  

Posted Images

Here's mine, Gypsy... 13 month old, I've purposely held her back. I've felt she's not quite been ready mentally so working her too early may have ruined her I felt...

I've had her lamping once the other day and i think the waiting game payed off. Retrieve back to hand, steady on the slip, infact walked off the slip at times, no hunting about after a missed rabbit. I think if I tried her earlier I wouldn't have had all this.

6D080A95-3FAF-4747-B48E-DE455D545DA3_zps

Very nice that mate, a lot of people to keen to get dogs running.

Is it your brother with the black 3/8 5/8 bull bitch ? That is a fine animal aswell

thanks, I just took advice from the lads running these types, and advice from my brother and dad. im pleased now my patience & training is paying off now.

Yeah my brother has the bull bitch she's a nice one isn't she.

She is possibly the nicest bitch I seen, only young tho isn't she, spoke to your bro a few times I'd like to see her progress.

Not very often you see a dog and think what a dog?

yeah she's a week or two younger than my pup. She's stone mad, progressing very well. He said she's a belter for the job needed. I'll be going out with her this black week coming. Find out for myself.

Some stunning pups in great parts of the country, nice to see so many different crosses all being given a great start, good hunting to you all, I'll have to take the camera and get some up to date pics of my bitch "SADIE",9 months old now and I'm made up with her but she does get bored easily, here's an old pic till I take some more, really enjoyed this thread, WM

attachicon.gifDSC_1910.JPG

WM. i might not see eye to eye on some things with you. but credit where its due your dogs always look in tiptop condition. cracking pic that.

• Like 1

Mario,,, owned by my dad. Litter brother to mine.

AB0C5255-921B-4346-874A-93281083532D_zps

He looks a fine animal frankel I have his half brother how tall is he now he looks massive
28 inch 67lb, plenty filling out today and maturing. He's coming on well, had a decent start to season. Retrieves like a gundog too.
  • 2 weeks later...

Picked a pup up last week.

Beddy/whip/grey x saluki/grey. Seems like she will be a big pup. Already trying to jump above her abilities and bold.

Left my saluki whippet with dad for a coupe of days and his collie spaniel fooked off with it never to. Be seen again.