Do you actually read what people write?

no one is saying its fact or science. Its a theory and one which i happen to agree with. Its more believable than some creator or the nonsense you find written in the pages of the bible. Im done with this now. Just going round in circles.

Evolution has been witnesees. I mentioned it in a previous post regarding lizards. Anyway you believe what you want and iwill do the same.

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not for me mate,,just a story to keep folk in line by rulers in older days...   My old gran who was a church goer,,,,,she would say the bible got it wrong,,,and God and the devil were just spelling

I've never believed in a God . My parents didn't either . I think that present day science rtf can prove that most of the bible didn't happen or would have been impossible. Moses parting the sea etc

Cain married his sister and thus God created......Norfolk !

Posted Images

Swayed me?

try rational thinking!

Look@the bible and what RE teachers said,then i looked@ evolution side of it. Darwin physics biology etc.

It was a no brainer for me. I also stopped believing in fairy stories when i was around 7 years old. If i was being asked which to believe in. The dead returning to life. Parting of oceans. An imaginary arc blah blah blah! Well im not going to even entertain such nonsense.its very entertaining in indiana Jones movies,but there it ends for me.

as for egos well the church and its hierarchy certainly has that covered!

Thanks for reply pal

An I know what your saying about church, I don't go.

What if I said to you that Darwin never seen eviloution, no one has, all he done was observe an document finchs, a good variation, colours etc but it was still a bird was it not.

We're is Darwin's physics, they ain't none.

Darwin even said himself, if in the future they don't find transitional fossils his theory would be doomed.

Mate I'm not trying to change your view or annoy you, but we need the truth.

The big bang is a fairytale, billions of years ago, no one was there to see it, was they, it's a fairytale not science.

ummmm i dont think anybody around today was around to meet jesus either

its difficuly because i genuinly think your a decent bloke francie . I see a lot of your other posts and you seen sensible enough . But with this subject you will never get anywhere , It would be better for you to just stop . You make a point / someone responds / you change subject because youve got loats of things to say . I believe if their was a single thread on here and you and BGD or others who your chatting to on here were in there and had a simple conversation between 2 people a lot of good would come out of it . If you could focus your answers on one person and exchange properly conversation with them it might turn out good . When your chatting to 5 or 6 it will never work

its difficuly because i genuinly think your a decent bloke francie . I see a lot of your other posts and you seen sensible enough . But with this subject you will never get anywhere , It would be better for you to just stop . You make a point / someone responds / you change subject because youve got loats of things to say . I believe if their was a single thread on here and you and BGD or others who your chatting to on here were in there and had a simple conversation between 2 people a lot of good would come out of it . If you could focus your answers on one person and exchange properly conversation with them it might turn out good . When your chatting to 5 or 6 it will never work

?

no one is saying its fact or science. Its a theory and one which i happen to agree with. Its more believable than some creator or the nonsense you find written in the pages of the bible. Im done with this now. Just going round in circles.

Evolution has been witnesees. I mentioned it in a previous post regarding lizards. Anyway you believe what you want and iwill do the same.

Hasn't it also been seen with Moths???

They watched the moth for ten years an nothing happened, so they stuck in fake moths I kid you not for the pic lol

Anyway that's not evoloution, it would have been still a moth, even if it did change colour, which it didn't.

Are you making that up?

And of course it was still a moth, it had no need to be anything else. It's not going to change into something else in ten years is it?

I remember going on a pest control course years ago and the lecturer, i forget his name but was/is regarded as the number 1 authority on rodents, told us a story of how mice in a large warehouse freezer somewhere managed to breed, in just a few generations, young that were regarded as much hairier than the norm in order to adapt to the environment. Surely this is evolution as the mice were evolving to their surroundings.

Anyone who says evolution is a myth surely is just as brainwashed as the jihadis and extremists of other religions whom we laugh at for their ideological beliefs about their "gods"

I remember going on a pest control course years ago and the lecturer, i forget his name but was/is regarded as the number 1 authority on rodents, told us a story of how mice in a large warehouse freezer somewhere managed to breed, in just a few generations, young that were regarded as much hairier than the norm in order to adapt to the environment. Surely this is evolution as the mice were evolving to their surroundings.

Anyone who says evolution is a myth surely is just as brainwashed as the jihadis and extremists of other religions whom we laugh at for their ideological beliefs about their "gods"

I've seen it with my own eyes...when we had the maggot farm we had huge large room size freezers to store meat at -10 and you would get loads of mice in them including nests with young in among the frozen carcasses ...quite remarkable really :thumbs: Edited by kanny

n is saying its fact or science. Its a theory and one which i happen to agree with. Its more believable than some creator or the nonsense you find written in the pages of the bible. Im done with this now. Just going round in circles.

don't know mate never read anything on it. However the lizards definitely happened. Within 20 years or so they had grown gills changed there jaw structure. They were taken from somewhere and placed on an island.

They watched the moth for ten years an nothing happened, so they stuck in fake moths I kid you not for the pic lol

Anyway that's not evoloution, it would have been still a moth, even if it did change colour, which it didn't.

Are you making that up?

And of course it was still a moth, it had no need to be anything else. It's not going to change into something else in ten years is it?

No I'm being honest mate, it was a university of I remember correctly, I'm get an find it.

So what's the big deal with the moths if it not evoloution?

n is saying its fact or science. Its a theory and one which i happen to agree with. Its more believable than some creator or the nonsense you find written in the pages of the bible. Im done with this now. Just going round in circles.

don't know mate never read anything on it. However the lizards definitely happened. Within 20 years or so they had grown gills changed there jaw structure. They were taken from somewhere and placed on an island.

Throw up a link mate, interesting.

This topic cracks me up these days, thl massive are not experts in the bible lol

Whoever on this topic says science disproves the bible, id like to see it, because morder acadamiea cannot do this, so I doubt anyone on here can.

But its everyones choice what they beleive, but I find it funny people scoff at the bible but cant disprove it in anyway.

Ok I will bite .

You will have to help me out here but Moses parted the red sea apparently .

Science can pretty much guarantee that a human being brandishing a staff at the ocean won't make it open up to let people walk through .

Can science prove Moses and his followers didn't cross the red sea ? Maybe he could swim and so could his followers (or they learned pretty quick lol) and the Egyptians couldn't :laugh:

Maybe he did exist and maybe he did cross the red sea but the bible says he parted the waves.

Are you making that up?

No I'm being honest mate, it was a university of I remember correctly, I'm get an find it.

So what's the big deal with the moths if it not evoloution?

I've just read on the subject and it is true, in fact now the moths are turning back to their original colours....