Walk Out With Camera...

Gaz_1989

They sure look like there built to last n look like they've been looked after aswell nice place that..

Yeh the lad kept them in good nick mate. The bitch is carrying a touch of weight but not gonna rush getting her super lean as only 15 months old and could still have a bit of filling out to do so would rather them carrying a bit too much than not enough. But I'm sure she will look different by the end of the season.

They are deffo not fragile. Lol. They've both taken a few knocks today. Their skin is like leather aswell.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a nice mooch on some new ground with Tommy27, his 2 whippets, his bull X cocker, my 2 lurchers and the new bitch I've had which is the litter sister to Tommys bull X cocker...      

The Fuckers love water and can climb trees too ?      

Yeh it's a nice spot mud. We will have some fun over there this winter. Roll on them frosty mornings.

Nice pack how come you got rid of Plummer mate atb

Couldn't keep her above ground. She was dropping in at every opportunity. Became a bit of a headache. I did purchase a new bellman and flint for her as a precaution but it was getting used every day and that's no fun when you're trying to bush and give the lurchers some graft.

She's gone to Gwalchmai to be used as an earth dog and so far he's happy with her.

• Like 1

Gaz the lad you had the plummer bitch of didn't he tell you she was an earth dog or was it her first time going to ground with you ?

She had never been to ground when I got her mate, she wouldn't even enter cover.

She obviously really found her feet with you Gaz, so no reason why this new bitch shouldn't shine for you too in time. All the best with her...

Gaz the lad you had the plummer bitch of didn't he tell you she was an earth dog or was it her first time going to ground with you ?

She had never been to ground when I got her mate, she wouldn't even enter cover.

She obviously really found her feet with you Gaz, so no reason why this new bitch shouldn't shine for you too in time. All the best with her...

Cheers krawnden. It didn't take the Plummer long to get going. She just needed time in the field.

I think any dog with a bit of potential can do a job of some description given enough hours out of the kennel. Too many seem to think they can take the dog out once in a blue moon and it do the job it was bred for. I don't think it works like that. I'm lucky that I work nights really, the dogs are out for 3/4/5 hours every day.

• Like 2