Any German Wirehaired Pointer Lurchers

Fourtrack spot on about the pointers and the pointer cross bitch , I've seen the bitch albeit in her later years but she such a versatile handy bitch I'm not surprised the fella thinking of breeding that way again

The older GWP dog is an unreal hunter very versatile breed , always impressed me if own the cross in a heart beat

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alfie he is 9

Little one

Collected my little bitch last week. Cracking little lurcher pup. On the way back to Kent I was thinking at 62 most people are thinking of taking it easy.But Bolty is still researching and studying t

Posted Images

A guy I hunt the hill with occasionally has a first cross, great temprement,strong boned, big solid dog endless stamina good jacket on him not the quickest lurcher in the world but by fuked he covers some ground just about perfect if hunting the hills your thing

A guy I hunt the hill with occasionally has a first cross, great temprement,strong boned, big solid dog endless stamina good jacket on him not the quickest lurcher in the world but by fuked he covers some ground just about perfect if hunting the hills your thing

He might be same person I'm on about mate ! Got besdybullgreys aswell?
  • Like 1

thats him mate he's a cracker fp if all I done was hunt the hill I'd defo have one

thats him mate he's a cracker fp if all I done was hunt the hill I'd defo have one
Yea I know I'm think about using that dog over my bitch in a few years if all goes well

Make a ugly Lurcher, but they could be good.

I have hunted in the company of several gwp and they are grafters.

Kill a fox with ease and retrieve a bird with a soft mouth, work cover as good as anything.

A real Moocher dog, not a gundog but a true Hunt Point Retieve merchant.

• Like 2

Yea I know I'm think about using that dog over my bitch in a few years if all goes well
go for it pal he's a lovely dog ?

You boys talking about my old dog Big Ted ? He's a machine and I'm lucky I got such a good home. Get your bitches to him there plenty fire in him .

yes mate teds the dog in question lovely type fp credit to you and his owner ? He defo brings a lot to a breeding bud and I think he's got plans for the future with him
  • 2 weeks later...

I first bought a dog of Bolty in the eighties and have had several since then.I travelled from Kent to South Wales to pick one of these pups. I know how much work and research Bolty has put in to them. I've got 2 lurchers and 3 terriers that work 5 to 6 days a week as I do pest control for a living. I couldnt pass up the chance of one of these pups to add to my team as I think they will make great all rounders for any legal prey. If you look at the breeding they are going to have plenty of brain speed and stamina. Looking forward to going back to South Wales to pick up my pup.Well done mate.

• Like 1