Any German Wirehaired Pointer Lurchers

I THERE making some enquires to see if theres any german wirehaired pointer cross greyhound litters out there or anybody breeding a litter or keeping this cross could they please get in touch has I have recently lost my wirehaired cross and would like to here off anybody else who keeps these lurchers thanks for looking BOLTY.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alfie he is 9

Little one

Collected my little bitch last week. Cracking little lurcher pup. On the way back to Kent I was thinking at 62 most people are thinking of taking it easy.But Bolty is still researching and studying t

Posted Images

HAD a first cross dog for six years never caused a fight ever seen dogs snapping at him and just turned his head but when he needed to he would do his job most bidable dog you could ever want at about 26 in not the most agile dog but to hunt the hill and mark and find any where would take a bit of beating but wouldnt be every bodies cup of tea but has they say horses for courses .

• Like 7

HE WAS a first cross but you wouldnt think it at 26 to 27 realy racey dog and would work in the beating line or go on the hill and cast the whole mountain looking for a fox but when he sented bambi there was no stopping him and when out with the terriers he would sit and wait the other side of the hedge or down in the wood incase something bolted or till you needed him he will be hard to replace .

• Like 2

Tell us a bit about that dog of yours four track, this cross is something that's interesting me, I'm doing a fair bit of shooting lately so rather than get a gun dog something that could be dual purpose sounds good

Its not my dog its pointers dog off here, we use the pointers 3 or 4 times a week on my land, he has pointer x lurcher and 2 pure pointers, very versatile dogs, we can lamp with them, use them with hawks and ferrets and daytime, proper pot fillers and he is talking about breeding a litter of lurcher x pointers in the next year or two

• 11 months later...