Fecking Dogs ,,,lol

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Met up with vin at 5 am this morning parked my motor at the sevices,, he pulls up opens the back of his truck to let the dogs empty,,,and brads young pup has shit,,,his dogs have paddled round in it,,

Hmm,..I asked Vin to save me a few rabbits,...but,..he said "No way,....ya old git.... we ain't waiting around for you to stagger up here.."   So,...I sent the Poo Fairy to visit ya,...

Serves you right TOMO for doing whatever it is you did to my dog to make him a tw@t :laugh:

Posted Images

1982 Me and 2 mates parked up at a popular lamping spot for a nights fun.. my mates in his Met Chocolate Brown/Bonze Ford Granada 2.0 Ltr Auto Ghia..(in them days the bollox ,a reet fanny magnet he thought ). anyway the other lads dog had been moaning and whining all the way there down in the footwell of the passenger side...but he kept hoofing it and telling it to shut up etc etc..

When we got there the lad who was driving got out and went to put his boots on and get his dog out of the boot.. ( oh yes i was a saloon, with a big boot ) he told us to leave our dogs in car while he got ready and set up... So I jumps out and goes for a quick pee pee.. and the other lad does the same.

When we went back to let the dogs out again it was like a fekking nitemare of carnage... the lads dog had shit diarrhea all down in between the gearstick and handbrake lever and on the drivers seat... I swear down blind,he had cream velour seats and walnut dash etc etc..the dog has bounced around and splattered it all over dash and just about everywhere...it was like pale Guinness had been sprayed all over his upholstery. . it stank horrendous and made you gip...heheee .. He went balistick and they had a bust up before we even got onto a field.. lad sold the car not long after because he could not get rid of the stains or the smell.. I nearly got a punch off both of them when i said.." I told you it needed a shit "heeeeheeee.