Best Wet Weather Hunting Clothing

On 01/11/2019 at 10:10, All-terrain said:

Yeah their meant to be decent mate, these lads are out in all weathers and swear by them, I’ll see how they go this season and if their still wearing them end of winter I’ll buy some for next year, atb At 

I bought rhe jacket and bib this year, I haven't tested it yet.

A few buddies have it a couple of years and they swear by it.

A couple of days last year the rain was flowing down the road in rivers and we were all drowned to the skin.   The two lads were bone dry, took off the gear and straight to the pub, not a bother.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nike air max, adidas trackie bottoms and a superdry hoodie

Something about getting wet while having a good dig and driving home in your bundys lol-been stopped plenty of times by the law and jumped out in my pants "can I help you officer? atb dc

I’m sorry lads but if your out in the rain or the mud , your getting wet .  You can rock up looking like the duke of Argyll on peg no 5 with a spade and it’ll do as much use as if you went out lo

Posted Images

Sorry about the shit pic lads, but the trousers I’m wearing there are Cabelas dry plus upland briar proof pants (yes pants! Americans!)

They are by far the best bottoms I’ve worn digging. Obviously not 100% waterproof, but that combo always kept my legs warm & dry. Also extremely durable & cheaper than bullshit hunting brands.

5ED9FBF9-212E-4E57-B378-86C276D53700.jpeg

• Like 4
9 hours ago, All-terrain said:

He asked about waterproof though, there’s plenty similar to cabelas their just another bullshit hunting brand, haha them ones I mentioned ye can jet wash yeself off back at the yard and still be dry so I’m told.  Atb At 

Sorry mate not trying to compete with you! ? They kept me dry (hence the name dry-plus) & are very hard wearing for digging, so thought worth a mention & deffo not a bullshit brand. Been using the upland thorn proof trousers for over 10years, then the dry-plus & they are great value.

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Mooching Celt said:

Some of us tend to worry about catching our cocks on brambles...... maybe you don't have that problem

Your right I worry more about gravel rash on my bell end .......

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Might give em waterproofs a goX I only use the cheapo flexathane bib an braces about the yard an I don’t really bother with proper water proofs if out with the dogs or that as I know I’ll be home soon ? an without paying mad money ye end Up wet with sweat anyways, I tend to try an find cheap stuff for out with dogs aswell, had all pricey gear an it don’t last any longer an I don’t mind being the tramp if I’m out with me mates. ?

Tight fecker

best wet weather coat i have had is kaiwaka storm coat not been wet in tha in the 2yrs i have had it didnt think the was a 100 percent water proof coat till i got this one think cost me £230 but money well spent ? got the kaiwaka pants aswell but only were them when i know rain is on for the day when out, or i use berghaus over trouser there not bad for the price aswell??

Edited by da slayer
  • Like 2