Best Wet Weather Hunting Clothing

What make of wet weather hunting clothing is best? I've tried them all duck dri seeland harkila deerhunter rdigeline etc? I'm a terrierman who is out in all weather's. And what is says on the label it doesn't do on the tin ie not waterproof or breathable..

A terrierman thats bothered about getting wet !!!,only joking mucker.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nike air max, adidas trackie bottoms and a superdry hoodie

Something about getting wet while having a good dig and driving home in your bundys lol-been stopped plenty of times by the law and jumped out in my pants "can I help you officer? atb dc

I’m sorry lads but if your out in the rain or the mud , your getting wet .  You can rock up looking like the duke of Argyll on peg no 5 with a spade and it’ll do as much use as if you went out lo

Posted Images

Has no one tried riverwest not the most breathable but for heat and waterproof defo worth every penny you won't be disappointed

We called them riverssweat not breathable is an understatement the smock I've got walk 30 yards the inside is dripping worst jacket I've ever owned, our local gunshot can't give the stuff away

Yea as I said not the most breathable coat but bout the best waterproof coat. What gun shop is this as need to order one might get it a lot cheaper.

Has no one tried riverwest not the most breathable but for heat and waterproof defo worth every penny you won't be disappointed

We called them riverssweat not breathable is an understatement the smock I've got walk 30 yards the inside is dripping worst jacket I've ever owned, our local gunshot can't give the stuff away

Yeah they are minging. Them and ridgeline.

Proper gash.

Oilskins breath better and they are made of Pvc!

• Like 1

I like a Russian gorka mountain suit. It's weather resistant and windproof rather than being waterproof, but for £60 you get very hard wearing jacket and trousers. I wore one when I spent a long time over there and its popular with outdoorsmen and hunters: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RUSSIAN-ARMY-GORKA-3-BARS-ORIGINAL-SPETSNAZ-MOUNTAIN-CAMOUFLAGE-UNIFORM-ALL-SIZE-/272102996698?var=&hash=item3f5a9a3ada:m:mCk5d3XxFrSms3QFkkpvNTQ

• Like 2

Get the gear that the guys on deadliest catch wear if its good enough for them on the frozen bering sea in a hurricane in alaska its good enough for the sissys on here or else put a window shield on your quads.

Trouble is it doesn't get cold enough over here to wear that stuff, you just end up sweating.
swimming trunks/ speedos and a towel then im always dry coming home from the pool. If you want something barbwire proof chainmail is the only thing that wont rip on it. The cheap ski suits in aldi are as waterproof and breathable as anything ive worn but they will all rip under pressure.
  • Like 4