Future Litters

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fenn is in pup to my Boots dog,pups are due on the 10th January,you know how it is with pups,I've got about 20 odd folk wanting one,I'd be surprised if a handful stick to their word lol,I am definitel

Fenn

My litter

Posted Images

Fenn is in pup to my Boots dog,pups are due on the 10th January,you know how it is with pups,I've got about 20 odd folk wanting one,I'd be surprised if a handful stick to their word lol,I am definitely not keeping one back,I've plenty,I never intended on breeding a litter from these two but I'm glad the big dog mated her as it would be a shame if he never produced anything as he's a useful recruit to the ranks,Fenn ain't no back number herself,you could take her ANYWHERE on ANYTHING and she wouldn't let you down..I'm not hopeful of them producing rosette winners lol but there's a chance one or two could make useful in the right hands..Time will tell I guess?attachicon.gifIMG_20161222_164555.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20161222_164531.jpg

good to see you posting again Andy and good luck with the pups should get some grafters amongst them
  • Like 1

Fenn is in pup to my Boots dog,pups are due on the 10th January,you know how it is with pups,I've got about 20 odd folk wanting one,I'd be surprised if a handful stick to their word lol,I am definitely not keeping one back,I've plenty,I never intended on breeding a litter from these two but I'm glad the big dog mated her as it would be a shame if he never produced anything as he's a useful recruit to the ranks,Fenn ain't no back number herself,you could take her ANYWHERE on ANYTHING and she wouldn't let you down..I'm not hopeful of them producing rosette winners lol but there's a chance one or two could make useful in the right hands..Time will tell I guess?attachicon.gifIMG_20161222_164555.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20161222_164531.jpg

all the best with the litter mate,hopefully be toppers all the best :thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

Nice breeding and dogs, would love to be in the right circles for one of these

Atb with them

its not just about being in those circles its about being able to justify owning such a breeding going out daily and running the gauntlet we now do and putting the graft and time in front of them to do them justice
  • Like 5

Atb with them

I can never understand anyone think you have to high class to own such dogs what dog do you own right now what breeding all you have to do is devote your time and effort to any dog feed it well exercise it well train it well you only get out of a dog what you put into it if you like the game what is stopping you owning a dog like them there are many good well bread dogs for sale, you have to decide what do you want a dog for and what can you handle i.e. what are you experienced to use everyone started out green or schooled by father or grandfather or a friend.

save your money a lot of good breeding out there and not expencive a lot is to do with the man that owns the dog and the effort he puts into it,

you can be a millionair but if you do not know what you are doing it will not have a good outcome for you,

Plenty men on here will give you good advice and plenty will give you bad advice up to you who you believe save your money go get a bit of breeding people will help if you are a genuine lad if you lie to people doggie men will find you out and you will be finished that is the dog game ( Do not think there is big posh circles that is bullshit it is all about the dogs that is all give it a go if you can devote your time to taking a good bit of breeding in remember one of the best dogs I ever had was I got it for nothing someone wanted it got as the could not afford to keep it and I could not afford to buy one )

Think before you open it there is no big men just good owners and bad owners.

• Like 4

Atb with them

I can never understand anyone think you have to high class to own such dogs what dog do you own right now what breeding all you have to do is devote your time and effort to any dog feed it well exercise it well train it well you only get out of a dog what you put into it if you like the game what is stopping you owning a dog like them there are many good well bread dogs for sale, you have to decide what do you want a dog for and what can you handle i.e. what are you experienced to use everyone started out green or schooled by father or grandfather or a friend.

save your money a lot of good breeding out there and not expencive a lot is to do with the man that owns the dog and the effort he puts into it,

you can be a millionair but if you do not know what you are doing it will not have a good outcome for you,

Plenty men on here will give you good advice and plenty will give you bad advice up to you who you believe save your money go get a bit of breeding people will help if you are a genuine lad if you lie to people doggie men will find you out and you will be finished that is the dog game ( Do not think there is big posh circles that is bullshit it is all about the dogs that is all give it a go if you can devote your time to taking a good bit of breeding in remember one of the best dogs I ever had was I got it for nothing someone wanted it got as the could not afford to keep it and I could not afford to buy one )

Sorry for the spelling lads I am just back with the dog at 1.30 am and having a beer alone been out from 10 pm with the dog sorry about spelling just can't understand someone saying that.

Andy I do not think you will have a problem with them pups them pups will be able to work hard and take a bit of stick two very nice looking dogs and I know they can work whoever gets them has to work them the breeding deserves it :thumbs:

• Like 2

Atb with them

Sorry for the spelling lads I am just back with the dog at 1.30 am and having a beer alone been out from 10 pm with the dog sorry about spelling just can't understand someone saying that.
Fair enough. I get what your saying and a lot of it made sense I only ment it that people seem to keep there breeding to there self between close friends. I don't run dogs with anyone I go out alone keep myself to myself I learnt what I know (which ain't much) from what I read on hear and going out and doing it. Sorry if what I said upsets you mate didn't know you was having a beer and would get all arsey about it you mug

No need for that buddy the lad was only trying to give you good advice and if you were to get in thoses circles has you call them I would listen and watch you will learn a few things that could improve you and your dog not that you don't own a good one already but I would drop the attitude buddy

• Like 3

Atb with them

Fair enough. I get what your saying and a lot of it made sense I only ment it that people seem to keep there breeding to there self between close friends. I don't run dogs with anyone I go out alone keep myself to myself I learnt what I know (which ain't much) from what I read on hear and going out and doing it. Sorry if what I said upsets you mate didn't know you was having a beer and would get all arsey about it you mug

Well Well you did show your true colour now have you it is very easy to to bad mouth someone that is not in front of you I was giving you good advice but you have very bad attitude.

I am 58 years old and ran dogs all my life my father and grandfathers all ran dogs all working men ( AND I AN NO MUG LAD) I was out from 10pm with my dog alone last night I got home at just after 01.30 this morning must have walked about 10 miles when I came home I was thirsty I had 1 bottle of beer OK washed my dogs feet and checked her see if she had any injury.

Why would I get upset with you I was trying to give you advice but you can't give some people advice and I was not getting arsey about anything I am also very private person I only run dogs with my son and my grandson so lad why all the bad mouth stuff ?

• Like 4