Future Litters

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fenn is in pup to my Boots dog,pups are due on the 10th January,you know how it is with pups,I've got about 20 odd folk wanting one,I'd be surprised if a handful stick to their word lol,I am definitel

Fenn

My litter

Posted Images

cheers for the replys gents,daniel cain,nice litter but there to soon for me.i wanted one spring/summer time so i can have the longer days with it.stevo79,i love whippet types for what they do, but i need a bigger/stronger dog and frankel,is this the mating between don and swift.?when are they on the ground.?cheers all.

• Like 1

cheers for the replys gents,daniel cain,nice litter but there to soon for me.i wanted one spring/summer time so i can have the longer days with it.stevo79,i love whippet types for what they do, but i need a bigger/stronger dog and frankel,is this the mating between don and swift.?when are they on the ground.?cheers all.

boots & fenn.
  • Like 3

He finally done the business then Frankel , :D your old man was thinking he was gay lol

exactly he's shown no interest ever in bitches defo batted for the other side as l we have tried and he's had no interest at all. typical he turned is back and that when it happened.
  • Like 1

boot's is the black and tan saluki,who's fenn.?

my brother bitch, she's minshaw with Wheaton in the mix.. she's a handy dog actually. She tackles anything at all. Few lads on here seen her work. Plenty have seen boots too.

like the sound of them,when are they going to be ready.?

my brother bitch, she's minshaw with Wheaton in the mix.. she's a handy dog actually. She tackles anything at all. Few lads on here seen her work. Plenty have seen boots too.

was mated the other day so how ever long that takes. Thought you were getting a pure greyhound?

was mated the other day so how ever long that takes. Thought you were getting a pure greyhound?

i ummed and ard about lots of dogs since my last one died,wanted another deer/greys but i really don't think i get one like the last so probably not.going to go down another route just seeing whats out there.any x from hard worked and tested parents about 26/27'' that can do most things day and night will suit me fine.

• Like 1