Polish Police In My Town

Craic well sald,that is what i was trying to say at the begining of this thread. Gnasher16 i got my figures from the nationel statistics published by the daily mail under Harlow has the highest precentage of polish .Chick on that and read from top to bottom. I was surprised by the figures myself, and after you have read this prohaps you will realise im not talking bullshit and ive just gone through this thread again and you seem to just contradict and disbeleaved me. Last time i looked over 500 had read this and plenty of liked this remarks your the only one that has picked holes in it.Why would you coment on a thread you say you can not understand .?

Stone me what you getting all excited about if your right about the population of Poles then so be it....yes it surprises me but its no big deal ive been surprised before and ive been wrong before !

I havent picked holes in anything your making out as though Harlow is the new Bronx of Britain and i dont agree its only an opinion mate you dont need to take it as a personal attack !..........500 what....who....where......i very much doubt theres 50 people on here who know where Harlow is never mind 500.

I know a few people in Harlow who told me the guy was started on because he wouldnt talk English....and i voiced that.....theres nothing to get defensive about.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is no proof that the death of a polish man was a race crime.The police have had complaints for months about kids hanging around in groups in several shopping centres around the town and done no

I live 8 or 9 miles from Harlow and know a few people there i was under the impression those kids started on the guy because he wouldnt speak English ?....also im not sure where you got your stat abou

My figures come from the daily mail,there was about 25 kids there that night and more some nights l no this for a fact as i live 300 yard from where it happened. As for the traveller thing one of th

When mother in law was alive and in her final stage of life with terminal skin cancer she moved from West Kensington to the countryside !

Which was Epping ,I went up couple times to see her ,build some flat pack furniture for her etc

And she said harlow was a shit hole an that was 10 year ago lol

What always stuck im my mind was the bad driving and every car had dents in it.

• Like 1

500 What Who Where read it properly 500 views on this thread and a lot of people doing the like this post ticked on this thread now theres 845 who have read this thread and your the are only one being funny.,I wrote it used to a bit rough when the pubs turned out ,not its the new bronx of britain !!! I started this thread to say that the press was saying harlows a racist town witch its not. And we are to have 2 polish police here, l wonder if an English man was killed in poland if our goverment would send 2 of our coppers out there .no chance. Im off out now getting the dogs ready for the winter. I cant be fcked to keep justifiying myself to one person out of 845 views. I promise you .The One ,i will never write on here again so you will have to find someone else to be awkward to Bye Bye.....

Edited by rooster cogburn
  • Like 2

500 What Who Where read it properly 500 views on this thread and a lot of people doing the like this post ticked on this thread now theres 845 who have read this thread and your the are only one being funny.,I wrote it used to a bit rough when the pubs turned out ,not its the new bronx of britain !!! I started this thread to say that the press was saying harlows a racist town witch its not. And we are to have 2 polish police here, l wonder if an English man was killed in poland if our goverment would send 2 of our coppers out there .no chance. Im off out now getting the dogs ready for the winter. I cant be fcked to keep justifiying myself to one person out of 845 views. I promise you .The One ,i will never write on here again so you will have to find someone else to be awkward to Bye Bye.....

:icon_eek: Bloody hells bells.......are you quite sure it wasnt 846 that have read it ?......i tell you what i,ll " do the like " for you as well......maybe you can break open a bottle of bubbly if we can get you up to 10 by the weekend ;)

What you call justifying i call having a conversation but if its all too much for you boss im not entirely sure internet forums are for you.

Edited by gnasher16

Gnasher is getting hit from that many angles he'll think he's surrounded.....

I'm sure he'll lie awake tonight, worrying about it. I've given him a good telling off, and told him that we're all very disappointed in him....... ;)

Theres snot and tears all over my keyboard i cant have a mans cyber suicide on my conscience.......he dont live a million miles from me i,ll nip round in the morning with a nice dippy egg and soldiers and give him a rendition of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60fqp2rLUR4

• Like 1

I can't believe gnasher would so viciously cyberbully someone who's clearly a bit subnormal :no:

What you want some as well do you trappy ?

f**k it if im going to be the community bully i might as well live up to it.......and you old Scouse geezer sit down and shut up before i break your hip !

• Like 2

Oh dear ! Now look what you bunch of Ruffians has done !

For your homework, rearrange these words into a well-known phrase or saying.......

DUMMY...HIS...OUT... SPITTING

I'm not that good with word games, but does that re-arrange to WHO CARES?