Polish Police In My Town

There is no proof that the death of a polish man was a race crime.The police have had complaints for months about kids hanging around in groups in several shopping centres around the town and done nothing This town has got one of the highest populations of polish in the country i think its one in seventeen people in harlow is polish !!! So theres a good chance there going to be some trouble involving them, im not saying its right what has happened but it could have happened to anyone around this town of any race. Mainly down to lack of police and them doing anything that the locals had complained about ie the gangs of kids.The other side of the story that local people have heard is that the polish men where told to leave the pub tried to take one of the kids bikes and acting up because they were pissed and thats why it started .what ever is the truth the man shouldnt of lost his life.But the polish do there selfs no favours by sitting around in groups drinking in the shopping centres and every bit of wood land around and in this town has polish drinking dens where they get together and get pissed around a fire leaving heaps of cans and drink bottles and polish food wrappers every where.People used to cut through these woods and walk there dog there,They dont now!!! It boils my piss that as soon as a imigrant get any trouble it a race crime,nothing said about last year when the polish were chasing 12 to 14 year old kids around with golf clubs threatning to cave there heads in.Or a inbred prick who stabbed his pregnant ex in her stomach and butcherd her to death didnt get a mention in the news.Or when the polish wrecked a essex pub and bit a mans ear off.The police do f,ck all ive lived here for 40 plus years on and off and it always been a bad place when the pubs turned out or if you went in differant area pubs This town was built for familys from all over London its always been a funny place to live. Rant over i supose this will come over that im a racist which im not i just wish press would report it fairly. Tonight news was Harlows people carnt come to terms with the hate crimes what a load of bollocks and our wonderful MP haflon who was done for fiddling his exspensis taking some tart aboard on his Mp exspenise he doesnt even live in this town yet hes been all over the news talking like a twat. Im not a racist again just saying what some people are saying here.im sorry for the man and his family it shouldnt of happened but this town not all racist like press make out

• Like 7

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is no proof that the death of a polish man was a race crime.The police have had complaints for months about kids hanging around in groups in several shopping centres around the town and done no

I live 8 or 9 miles from Harlow and know a few people there i was under the impression those kids started on the guy because he wouldnt speak English ?....also im not sure where you got your stat abou

My figures come from the daily mail,there was about 25 kids there that night and more some nights l no this for a fact as i live 300 yard from where it happened. As for the traveller thing one of th

There is no proof that the death of a polish man was a race crime.The police have had complaints for months about kids hanging around in groups in several shopping centres around the town and done nothing This town has got one of the highest populations of polish in the country i think its one in seventeen people in harlow is polish !!! So theres a good chance there going to be some trouble involving them, im not saying its right what has happened but it could have happened to anyone around this town of any race. Mainly down to lack of police and them doing anything that the locals had complained about ie the gangs of kids.The other side of the story that local people have heard is that the polish men where told to leave the pub tried to take one of the kids bikes and acting up because they were pissed and thats why it started .what ever is the truth the man shouldnt of lost his life.But the polish do there selfs no favours by sitting around in groups drinking in the shopping centres and every bit of wood land around and in this town has polish drinking dens where they get together and get pissed around a fire leaving heaps of cans and drink bottles and polish food wrappers every where.People used to cut through these woods and walk there dog there,They dont now!!! It boils my piss that as soon as a imigrant get any trouble it a race crime,nothing said about last year when the polish were chasing 12 to 14 year old kids around with golf clubs threatning to cave there heads in.Or a inbred prick who stabbed his pregnant ex in her stomach and butcherd her to death didnt get a mention in the news.Or when the polish wrecked a essex pub and bit a mans ear off.The police do f,ck all ive lived here for 40 plus years on and off and it always been a bad place when the pubs turned out or if you went in differant area pubs This town was built for familys from all over London its always been a funny place to live. Rant over i supose this will come over that im a racist which im not i just wish press would report it fairly. Tonight news was Harlows people carnt come to terms with the hate crimes what a load of bollocks and our wonderful MP haflon who was done for fiddling his exspensis taking some tart aboard on his Mp exspenise he doesnt even live in this town yet hes been all over the news talking like a twat. Im not a racist again just saying what some people are saying here.im sorry for the man and his family it shouldnt of happened but this town not all racist like press make out

I live 8 or 9 miles from Harlow and know a few people there i was under the impression those kids started on the guy because he wouldnt speak English ?....also im not sure where you got your stat about 1 in 17 people in Harlow is Polish i would certainly find that hard to believe......as im sure you know Harlow was home to the first travellers in Essex in the 70,s and 80,s hence its a town with a lot of traveller blood still but in terms of African/Indian......and indeed Polish i dont think theres a problem at all ok yes there was always the little scrubbers who would latch onto an inner London bad boy gangster type but in the main i think theres still some decent parts of old Harlow,especially for a place that was built for London overspill.....ive noticed a few Polish shops popping up but that can be said for anywhere......the attack you speak of though by what 6/7/8 nasty little white kids kicking some poor bloke to death because he doesnt speak the same language i find appalling as im sure you do......and i probably am considered racist !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

My figures come from the daily mail,there was about 25 kids there that night and more some nights l no this for a fact as i live 300 yard from where it happened. As for the traveller thing one of the kids arestted is a mixed raced traveller living in a house 100yards from me.And theres a lot more nice areas other than just old harlow.As travellers i dont see what point you where trying to make? If you are only 8 or 9 miles away one day have yourself a walk in the woods behind the fire station or the woods near the stow and then tell me im not right in what im saying.I dont no if the kids started it or not i was just saying there may be another side to what has been reported.1m 58 years young so i grew up here in 70s/ 80s so i no the pubs where a little bit rough at the end of a night out, dont no about these days as i havent had a drink for 10 years.As for the travellers,the first site here wouldnt of had 20 plots on it and the later one may be 5 more not that massive number of them.. I tryed to put the view across that this town is not as bad as the press where making out to be.The travellers local have never been much trouble here,the town was a mess when the irish lot were pulling on ever bit of grass but thats now stopped.My best friend of 40 plus years is a traveller of that first site so over the years ive got to know alot of them some some bad some good so unless im a total prick i should have a fair view of them. I now think that i am a racist not to the poles ,coloured people or travellers but to all the people that that think the english people should come last!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Im not altogether sure what point it is you are trying to make i was actually defending the place as i dont think its particularly bad myself.....my point about travellers is many areas are known for certain ethnic groups Hounslow with Asians,Stoke Newington with Jews for example......to many people Harlow is still associated with travellers whereas you are giving off the impression its now associated with Poles and i just dont buy that......i accept you live there and i dont so you,ll know better but id still be interested to see this stat you came up with as i cant find anything about it anywhere.....the reason i said 6 or 7 kids is because i believe thats how manys been arrested but again you,ll know better if you live there......im not sure the pubs are/were rougher than any other London overspill towns like Basildon or Stevenage etc i know a few folk dotted around Harlow, Potter Street and Staple Tye sort of way... theres travelling families ive known there from back years ago round Custom House when we was all kids and apart from sticking horses on every available patch of grass ive nothing against them whatsoever and trust there word....and they say the town has no real issue with Poles i dont think its getting a raw deal any more than any other race specific crime....which it seems like this was.

Edited by gnasher16

I've got family living on the outskirts of Harlow, Epping way my cousin works in Harlow town centre, and here are her words on the matter, as regards the polish man getting killed wrong place wrong time nothing to do with racism , apparently there are gangs of out of control kids hanging around various shopping centres which the police either can't bother or haven't got the resources to police, when the Olympics came to being various London councils IE, hackney , Newham , offered tenants good money to vacate there London homes to move to Harlow I believe the population has risen by 5-7000 since then that may explain the influct of poles ext, but as already stated it was propably more wrong place wrong time. In my opinion areas such as Harlow would be pretty calm in comparison to most parts of London .My cousin doesn't seem to think there are any racial problems there atb craic

Craic well sald,that is what i was trying to say at the begining of this thread. Gnasher16 i got my figures from the nationel statistics published by the daily mail under Harlow has the highest precentage of polish .Chick on that and read from top to bottom. I was surprised by the figures myself, and after you have read this prohaps you will realise im not talking bullshit and ive just gone through this thread again and you seem to just contradict and disbeleaved me. Last time i looked over 500 had read this and plenty of liked this remarks your the only one that has picked holes in it.Why would you coment on a thread you say you can not understand .?

• Like 1