Taking The Piss To A Whole New Level.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i am defo phoning them tomorrow im going to tell them im looking for a hare coursing dog and something that will take deer on the lamp ill let you know what they say tomorrow night would ring now but

thats Sock's fault, he's obsessed with the little buggers

The canine equivalent of alcohol free wine! I wonder if they sell rabbit friendly ferrets?

The thing is there probley sell quicker than a good working strain ...

thats probably a fact haha

I can see why they do sell quicker sometime ..When you see these lurcher pups for sale on here and they turn out all whippet looking....lol

thats Sock's fault, he's obsessed with the little buggers
Haha .. So you can see why this people charge proper money for there line... 30/ 40 years experience you can't buy it ... But you can pay for it... Lol
  • Like 2

Love the sales spiel best laugh I've had all week that is

Priceless truly priceless

Tempted too buy a pair of them and attempt too turn them into killers

Trust me I have tried a 'pet home only ad', you won't pass the interrogation

i am defo phoning them tomorrow im going to tell them im looking for a hare coursing dog and something that will take deer on the lamp ill let you know what they say tomorrow night would ring now but bit late lol

Ask them where the merle come from in the pup on the couch.
  • Like 1

i am defo phoning them tomorrow im going to tell them im looking for a hare coursing dog and something that will take deer on the lamp ill let you know what they say tomorrow night would ring now but bit late lol

For that money I would be open 24/7 lol

I don't think £6.50 a bad price a top of the range flying carpet fa under a tenner I ring them and see if they do me 2 for £12.00 and forget the aftercare package Pmsl absolute piss take is that and deserve all the daft calls they get winding them up fa taking liberties with folk atb taffey

Well, what can you say? Lol. Whilst the price is a bit ridiculous, it does include food, toys, collar, lead and pups will be fully innoculated, the rest of the add/info isn't really that bad.

I've heard far more spurious claims as to what the pups will be capable of, and the parents excel at, from the majority of lurcher litters I've been to see over the years. 'Yeah both parents take every british mammal with ease, single handed. 100% fox dogs, superb ferreting dogs, couldn't ask for better lampers, every rabbit or hare tretrieved live to hand. Regularly catching 20 - 30 rabbits, 2 or 3 hares, a fox and a roe, on the same night. Ask to see these 'ultimate' dogs in the field, 'oh I can't on the 12th, 14th 19th 25th' or whatever, 'Ive got a wedding, funeral, christening, works party' etc etc. Yeah righto lol.

I'm talking quite a few years ago now mind. Things have thankfully move on a bit since then.

These people, while seeming a bit overzealous, are not claiming that these pups will make the best workers you'll ever buy, which MANY lurcher breeders do.

Bit of a piss take yes, but I don't think the add is really that bad.