Kit Required!!!

mick20

Came across this on free-ads :icon_eek:

Private sale

Posted:
22/08/2016

Description:

I am looking for a quality ferret breeder who can offer the below ferret and I will pay a very good price.

Sex: Ferret Hob Kit Wanted

Colour: Very dark brown and black legs, tail and mask. Light cream undercoat with dark brown to black guard hairs. Speckled nose with blue eyes if possible.

I would like to pay extra for the breeder to take lots of time handling the ferret, approx 2 hours per day so it is trained not to bite. In addition I would like the breeder to litter train the ferret.

I will be feeding a raw diet so in addition I would like the breeder to start a raw diet with the ferret.

I am willing to pay extra money to the breeder for all of the above so if you can offer this type of ferret hob kit then please get in touch.
Min can not take the ferret until the middle of September and I am based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.

​Nothing like being specific is there!

ATB

​Mick :bye:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sure I can ? here's a photo of them, they look like they have red eyes but that's just their pupils reflecting the camera flash.   With Willow, her's are more like a purple though.   Hopefully y

Didn't even know ferrets could have blue eyes tbh. I can imagine they would be a nightmare to deal with even if they ever found a ferret that ticked all those boxes.

I got some here that fit that discription perfect now they been rolling around in boot polish, they even flush the toilet. . . anyone got a phone number.

Posted Images

Came across this on free-ads :icon_eek:

Private sale

Posted:

22/08/2016

Description:

I am looking for a quality ferret breeder who can offer the below ferret and I will pay a very good price.

Sex: Ferret Hob Kit Wanted

Colour: Very dark brown and black legs, tail and mask. Light cream undercoat with dark brown to black guard hairs. Speckled nose with blue eyes if possible.

I would like to pay extra for the breeder to take lots of time handling the ferret, approx 2 hours per day so it is trained not to bite. In addition I would like the breeder to litter train the ferret.

I will be feeding a raw diet so in addition I would like the breeder to start a raw diet with the ferret.

I am willing to pay extra money to the breeder for all of the above so if you can offer this type of ferret hob kit then please get in touch.

Min can not take the ferret until the middle of September and I am based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.

​Fxxxxxxg idiot.

• Like 2

Didn't even know ferrets could have blue eyes tbh. I can imagine they would be a nightmare to deal with even if they ever found a ferret that ticked all those boxes.

Two of my jills have blue eyes, my silver and a chocolate jills, though dark blue not the light blue that people are obsessed with at the moment, green eyed ferrets are another rave going on too, daft people breeding for designer colours and specific eye colours ?

When I bred my silver jill last year and she had kits of all sorts of colours, a daft person wanted a lot of specific things like this ad that is mentioned on the topic, and the daft sod turned out to be a time waster in the end, so it is a nightmare dealing with those types of people. It's very annoying with those types of time wasters ?

Anyone who's bred ferrets for awhile will have seen that and thought, "Well, they're not being serious about having a ferret."

• Like 2

PMSL Hope somebody fleeces him...

I got some here that fit that discription perfect now they been rolling around in boot polish, they even flush the toilet. . . anyone got a phone number.

That's the easy part....can you prove they've been handled aprox 2 hrs a day lol

• Like 2

"Two of my jills have blue eyes, my silver and a chocolate jills, though dark blue not the light blue that people are obsessed with at the moment, green eyed ferrets are another rave going on too, daft people breeding for designer colours and specific eye colours

When I bred my silver jill last year and she had kits of all sorts of colours, a daft person wanted a lot of specific things like this ad that is mentioned on the topic, and the daft sod turned out to be a time waster in the end, so it is a nightmare dealing with those types of people. It's very annoying with those types of time wasters

Anyone who's bred ferrets for awhile will have seen that and thought, "Well, they're not being serious about having a ferret."

Oh how interesting, would you be able to post a pic of them ?

I can imagine, those that ask 100 questions and have 100 requirements usually are :thumbdown:

Edited by Micheala Robinson
  • Like 1

"Two of my jills have blue eyes, my silver and a chocolate jills, though dark blue not the light blue that people are obsessed with at the moment, green eyed ferrets are another rave going on too, daft people breeding for designer colours and specific eye colours

When I bred my silver jill last year and she had kits of all sorts of colours, a daft person wanted a lot of specific things like this ad that is mentioned on the topic, and the daft sod turned out to be a time waster in the end, so it is a nightmare dealing with those types of people. It's very annoying with those types of time wasters

Oh how interesting, would you be able to post a pic of them ?

I can imagine, those that ask 100 questions and have 100 requirements usually are :thumbdown:

Sure I can ? here's a photo of them, they look like they have red eyes but that's just their pupils reflecting the camera flash.

post-103325-0-51815600-1473513201_thumb.jpeg

With Willow, her's are more like a purple though.

post-103325-0-78855900-1473513308_thumb.jpeg

Hopefully you can see the dark blue better with Whisper's eyes, the albino is Nancy, one of my best workers, if not the best one.

post-103325-0-94692500-1473513419_thumb.jpeg

And yes those types of time wasting people ask a million questions, mostly stupid ones like are both parents yours? And on the advent it'll say, "Both parents can be seen." But oh no, they'll still ask that dumb question of "Are they both yours?"

• Like 3