Enforcer 240 Or Blitz

jmilam08

Alright lads any one tell me the difference between the two or is it literally the that you can turn the enforcer cordless if you wanted?

Running some big open land this year so want the one that can throw it the distance.

Cheers

IMHO I would just get a lithium 22ah and either 170 striker or 240 blitz.

I have tried the enforcer and didn't like it. You can make it cordless but £160 for an hours lamping is very steep.

Lamp and lithium battery the best by far nothing else compares

Is the enforcer not the same as the blitz just that the inforcer can be made cordless?

I went for the enforcer because the bloke at sportsman gun centre said it was the same 100 w bulb same reflector as blitz but it has the thumb adjustable beam and cordless?ill send it back if it's less of a lamp than blitz.

Is the enforcer not the same as the blitz just that the inforcer can be made cordless?

I went for the enforcer because the bloke at sportsman gun centre said it was the same 100 w bulb same reflector as blitz but it has the thumb adjustable beam and cordless?ill send it back if it's less of a lamp than blitz.

The enforcer has a edging around it for some reason which makes the beam to wide for me. Slight adjustment and it might solve this problem but I couldn't get on with it.

They are near enough the same the lamp but the blitz and striker are best lamps by far. Plugged it a lithium battery you won't want for any other lamp imho.

The look the same but the beams are world's apart