Akela Dog Food

I might try a sack of Akela see for myself

They going on winter diet shortly so I will reduce the dry by fifty percent, and increase raw meat fish bone fat, but still like them too get quality dry too and then off days meat not defrosted they not miss it, for me feeding quality dry and qualify raw gives best of both worlds, equals out money wise I've found

• Like 2

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can vouch for it ! I can never understand when people go all out for good breeding , fitness and traiming ect then feed some cheap shite kibble . Would they expect an Olympic athlete to do their best

wasnt aimed at you mate just in general people moan about a few quid thats all i ment

owd on just let me put my specs on and read this again, £ 70 a month fer one mutt, my initial monthly cost to me fer one mutt, sweet fa, with what she catches plus butchers scraps, ive said this befor

Jut worked it out and one 10kg bag will last me 13.5 days with one dog weighing about 60lb. So that's like 70 quid a month for one dog. Seem abit expensive for me. That's 140 quid a month on dog grub lol

owd on just let me put my specs on and read this again, £ 70 a month fer one mutt, my initial monthly cost to me fer one mutt, sweet fa, with what she catches plus butchers scraps, ive said this before, but sunday mornings, crack of dawn, im over the butchers back gate we bin bags, chicken pieces, lamb hearts, bones, mince sausages

• Like 4

Jut worked it out and one 10kg bag will last me 13.5 days with one dog weighing about 60lb. So that's like 70 quid a month for one dog. Seem abit expensive for me. That's 140 quid a month on dog grub lol

owd on just let me put my specs on and read this again, £ 70 a month fer one mutt, my initial monthly cost to me fer one mutt, sweet fa, with what she catches plus butchers scraps, ive said this before, but sunday mornings, crack of dawn, im over the butchers back gate we bin bags, chicken pieces, lamb hearts, bones, mince sausages

i get cheap chicken and bits of raw anyway. Started mixing abit of gain in with it but not sure on the gain.

Now iv read the site properly it is actually half the cost I said. Read it wrong abit tired lol I don't mind paying 70 quid for two a month.

Allaboutdogfood.co.uk rates them all and lets you know which ingredients are suspect . Millie's wolfheart riverside mix at 37 a bag is fantastic stuff, I have a bitch with allergies and its all she eats and she thrives on it .

Looks good stuff aswell could be a good top up for there usual scran..

Can vouch for it ! I can never understand when people go all out for good breeding , fitness and traiming ect then feed some cheap shite kibble . Would they expect an Olympic athlete to do their best after after a diet of KFC and macdonalds?

I mean you've got to question a 15kg bag of food for a tenner , what can possibly be in it ? After taking out transport , packaging , raw materials costs and profit for maker , wholesaler and retailer !! Wtf do you think is going to be in it ? Very little of anything of value to the dog , that's for sure !

• Like 8

i remember back in 1950, mum n dad bowt me a little terrier cross for about 30 bob, they even chucked in a tortoise for my brother, that dog lived to a ripe owd age fed on nowt but tinned dog meet and table scraps, and there werent many of them left over i can tell you when i was at the table

• Like 4