Brian Nuttall

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

Hey rippem off. Or whatever your called. Are u really that thick. Or just ignorant. You said all he asked was a question? He clearly asked lots of stupid questions. Read back through the thread before commenting again. Anybody can clearly see holes in his story. If he was just a young lad genuinely looking for help most lads on here would help him out. And if u ask a few lads on here I have helped lads out with pups and not for money either. So get your facts right. Or put your reading glasses on and actually read what he's saying good man

clearly should've took your own advice you twat cud I didn't ask no one to take me digging I asked what is need if I ever wanted to try and shane rippem and a thew others have some good advice you started all this calling me an anti dodgy c**t. Or something along those lines

This clown is an anti, on here to stir some shit and whined true terrier men up. Just ignore the twat, theirs quite a few racist comments in his Replies aimed at some members. I think that's called breaking the law Maybe the mods could look at this as he's only been a member for five minutes.

I can't believe he's got away with racist comments, that's the one rule the mods are really strict on.....haha

• Like 1

Listen I've deleted all my comments I'm gone. I'm glad I've united the hunting life good for you ain't it.

Somebody is on the piss take with a double account. He knows enough to know people were running down dm lines and then let's on to know nothing. He's having a good chuckle to himself with 10 fish on 1 hook

if you go to page one of this post and start reading the comments that's wher I found out about the slagging off bloodline and each other I just wanted to know what s wrong with a chocolate patt and what's digging about as I've o my seen some vids on YouTube about hunting and shot a thew pigeons. Edited by .177diesel

How can you say this you came on as as soon as I'd gone and said I was asking you to show me a choc pattadale i asked you what a healthy pup would look like. And f**k off I don't need any mates I've met enough dickheds on here.

ok sorry. I didn't need i had to be in a certain time either