Brian Nuttall

Your right pabs, Probably is a waste of time but he asked and seeing nobody wanted to answer it I thought I would give it a try.even if he wants a pet he should at least pay attention to a few things when looking at some pup's. And I truly believe he is younger then he say's, and if not he still asked for advice and no question is stupid when your just starting out. Better of asking then not.

• Like 2

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

Anybody that gives that fool advice is an idiot. People like that are ruining it for everyone else. He can't mind himself let alone a fcking dog. Your entertaining an anti for fck sake. This place is shocking lately

and how do you know he's a anti? You know him? He doesn't sound like a anti but a kid. And someone to give advice to someone is a idiot!? No my friend someone not to help another is a idot! And if he is a anti he could probably pull your I. P. Address and find you Ever think of that? This is more then likely a kid or someone that just might be ignorant to dog's and asking for help. If you think he is a anti then your slow yourself. Sorry not trying to be rude but come on. Your a dog man, and if someone ask for good solid advice, HELP. if it is a anti then it makes you look good, being a prick doesn't. Watch your pees and Q's and you will be safe.
  • Like 2

So you think he's lying about his age?? What else is he lying about?

I don't care what he is lying about. LMAO!!! I'm not looking for a date nor a hunting partner. He asked a simple question that's it and you and other's started ripping him. He is probably a kid! Or someone who is really clueless to dog's. He's looking to buy a dog that's all. Didn't see anywhere we're he asked someone to take him out and show him thing's. And he said he's buying one of pets for home's not from from you or anyone else on here. LMAO! WOW!
  • Like 1

So you think he's lying about his age?? What else is he lying about?

I don't care what he is lying about. LMAO!!! I'm not looking for a date nor a hunting partner. He asked a simple question that's it and you and other's started ripping him. He is probably a kid! Or someone who is really clueless to dog's. He's looking to buy a dog that's all. Didn't see anywhere we're he asked someone to take him out and show him thing's. And he said he's buying one of pets for home's not from from you or anyone else on here. LMAO! WOW!
he did ask if someone would take him out to be fair.

I know. He was quick in a way to be witty and nearly as retarted as me with writing. But he wasn't having a go to be spineless twat . The bit that got me though, was saying that he watching someone on utube with the arrows and boar. " I want to do that " . Oh stop

Can someone do us all a favour n get rid of the asshole and when there at it take that prick rippem with him. A yank that knows it all, and a useless c**t that has to ask permission to own a dog,nobody on here wants to read the crap use spout so f**k off to facebook

there is a lot of fellas on here that think they know it all.

I got a pm off him , saying did I come across as being a ct , and he only wanted to see a chocolate patterdale, ha ha.

Sent Today, 12:38 am

Did i come across like I was being a c**t I was only trying to find out what a good chocolate patterdale pup looks like and tried to ask a thew questions about digging.

That's what i asked you if your going to talk shit about me behind my back lads get it right.

I'd love to know What s wrong with asking about something you don't know about. As someone said I am green as they come

And looks like it was stay this way. If you all act like this with people that are knew then good luck to your sport when you c**ts are all dead so will your sport be?

Edited by .177diesel