Brian Nuttall

Thank you that's all I wanted to here to be Jones mate

What a bunch of clownish stuff this guy is posting. Why come on her looking for advice then when you get it you act a fool? I've never asked my mom , dad , girlfriend or wife if I'm allowed a dog my wife finds out I got a dog when I bring it home lol.. Maybe you are right a patterdale is not for you and if you are getting a dog for your kids maybe you should get something that is appealing for your kids. This whole thing smells of bullshit imo.. Pets 4 homes sounds like a good place for you to get a pet for your kids.

Maybe I should've just got a dog without asking her but i didn't. I'm getting the dog for me my one son wants a cat my other wants a pug or some ugly looking thing. I'm not getting a pet for my f****n kids I'm not getting a f****n dog for the misses cud she wants a the little Mexican Spanish thing I can't spell it anyway your all a bunch of Irish wankers except anyone who may have been Irish that did give me some genuine advice I do appreciate it.

I'm only commenting on what I've read that you wrote and from what you wrote is how everyone has came up with their opinions on this. You say one post its for the kids and another it's for you, it really doesn't matter who it's for I think it's more how you are coming across. Maybe regroup and ask some honest guys some honest questions and you will get some honest answers but getting on here and being rude when you don't like the answers will get you no place fast.

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

I'm not working the f***ing dog you thick inbred p***y c**ts

well what the f**k are u asking on a working

forum about dogs for u retard

I was doing research you prat and if you bothered reading all the posts you would know this. You struggle to read?
im going to see some pups off pets4homes and wanted to know what healthy patt pups look like

For the tenth time

.177, you do sound a lot younger then you say, Or your just on here clowning. Seeing nobody is telling you what you want to know I will. When you go see the pup's make sure there fat little guy's, look at there teeth and make sure they don't have a over or under bite. If it's a male make sure he has both nuts. Make sure there confident cocky little one's. See if they had any of there puppy shots. Ask to see the parents and ask if they work. If they say yes they work then ask if you could see before you buy a pup. But seeing your buying one other then hunting it shouldn't matter. But look at the parent's and see how they look and act it should give you an idea of what the pup's should be like. Pick your dog on what you want not what another tells you. He should be playful and confident/cocky. If the dog you choose makes you happy then good for you. And everyone is right, be a man and don't let a woman tell you what you can or can not have. Very unmanly! Good luck with your dog.

• Like 1

.177, you do sound a lot younger then you say, Or your just on here clowning. Seeing nobody is telling you what you want to know I will. When you go see the pup's make sure there fat little guy's, look at there teeth and make sure they don't have a over or under bite. If it's a male make sure he has both nuts. Make sure there confident cocky little one's. See if they had any of there puppy shots. Ask to see the parents and ask if they work. If they say yes they work then ask if you could see before you buy a pup. But seeing your buying one other then hunting it shouldn't matter. But look at the parent's and see how they look and act it should give you an idea of what the pup's should be like. Pick your dog on what you want not what another tells you. He should be playful and confident/cocky. If the dog you choose makes you happy then good for you. And everyone is right, be a man and don't let a woman tell you what you can or can not have. Very unmanly! Good luck with your dog.

good advice but maybe your waisting it saying it on here and it probably come to nothing. Oh well it was fun .you don't laugh you cry .