Brian Nuttall

pup off Brian

My mate seen this pup,said its like a shrew. Typical of the shit nuttalls turning out these past 20 odd years.
I have had four terriers from Brian over the last fifteen years , three were purchased one was gifted .

All came as pups at 8 weeks old , all went on to be good workers below ground , they all stayed with me to their end.

I would not have any dog in my kennels that was not up to its intended job , i personally found Brians dogs to be early self entering , solid honest hard working dogs.

Different men different standards.....of all the nuttall dogs ive seen in the field i wouldn't feed one,they must come with a book of excuses because all their reasons for not working gear properly were the same!
you never seen we darky then, he was top of the game, may he RIP.

Was he not if his "old nuttal stuff"

yes but was born around 05 I think, he was top class and a lot of people know it too

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

it should always betaken with a good dose of salt , BN Ns Gould any one who has bred terriers made a name has bred shit , nature of the game, and opinion are like asshole every bodies got one THL has lots of them a lot just passing by before they get there cock touched by a girl or they start keeping axolotls , i saw my first blacks work almost 37 years ago , nuttall bred i had to have one 4 years latter i got one it wasn't pure the mother was 3/4 and a 1/4 J. Richardson and the sire half and half gould , or if the breeding of the gould blood was half nuttall then work out the % i've worked them since , in and out of hunt service , from mounted pack to hard hunted gun packs ..... if nuttall had never sold stuff back then i would of begged one , enjoy yourself you only got so long on this rock-pile

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 9

it should always betaken with a good dose of salt , BN Ns Gould any one who has bred terriers made a name has bred shit , nature of the game, and opinion are like asshole every bodies got one THL has lots of them a lot just passing by before they get there cock touched by a girl or they start keeping axolotls , i saw my first blacks work almost 37 years ago , nuttall bred i had to have one 4 years latter i got one it wasn't pure the mother was 3/4 and a 1/4 J. Richardson and the sire half and half gould , or if the breeding of the gould blood was half nuttall then work out the % i've worked them since , in and out of hunt service , from mounted pack to hard hunted gun packs ..... if nuttall had never sold stuff back then i would of begged one , enjoy yourself you only got so long on this rock-pile

If it's litter I think had one meself

Alan summers gill (. Slug ) nuttal's duke ! 83-84

• Like 1

good old Slug, Alan gave her to my friend Rob the last time i dug to her she was 12 , hell of a bitch to work not hard, stay all day bayer, but a nightmare if not in the ground she would not shut up unless she was working, used her son over her grand daughter and thats where it all started for me , Slug was blitz2 to meg J.richardson blood, Sooty92 did you ever find the Photo of the dog you had out of that litter ?.... i had blacks before this blood but nothing as good

good old Slug, Alan gave her to my friend Rob the last time i dug to her she was 12 , hell of a bitch to work not hard, stay all day bayer, but a nightmare if not in the ground she would not shut up unless she was working, used her son over her grand daughter and thats where it all started for me , Slug was blitz2 to meg J.richardson blood, Sooty92 did you ever find the Photo of the dog you had out of that litter ?.... i had blacks before this blood but nothing as good
dog I had .Alan bred the mother. Met him one day and spoke with him.
  • Like 1

I have got couple not the best photos

I will get them posted for you

The dog I had Grip was broken coated about 13-14 at shoulder quite strong dog

Nicer looking than the photos I have

I will put it up

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

Someone point me in the right place. Or at least look at the dog's on pets4homes. Ther from Bilston West Midlands quality chocolate patterdale pups the add is. £350 I'm going to see the pups on sataday topic a pup n pay a deposit of £50.

Your probably not going to find good workers on pets 4 homes mate, but if it's just gonna be a pet then it'll be fine.

If you are after a working dog I would do plenty of research first and don't rush into anything.

• Like 1

Someone point me in the right place. Or at least look at the dog's on pets4homes. Ther from Bilston West Midlands quality chocolate patterdale pups the add is. £350 I'm going to see the pups on sataday topic a pup n pay a deposit of £50.

Your probably not going to find good workers on pets 4 homes mate, but if it's just gonna be a pet then it'll be fine.

If you are after a working dog I would do plenty of research first and don't rush into anything.

Yes it's for a pet mate really as I wouldn't know wher to research a dog unless you mean on here ive had a little look I've messaged a couple of blokes who look like