Brian Nuttall

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

Rippem you posted here about coons and groundhogs

Some of the lads posting on this would have patterdales that will tear through them like a rat

As in nothing to it

Don't think nuttall is the only line worth talking about, there's people on here with 30 years plus of serious graft into their dogs

groundhogs-do they swallow them

I disagree.. a peddler is not a man who sells his extra pups..

It's when you sell to the highest bidder with no concern for the dog that makes one a peddler..

I found it much easier to gift to working homes..

Just mine.

Cheers

but these names are only breeding to sell.and it would be to the highest bidder and honesty goes out window. Nuttal though in some aspects is different in other ways

pup off Brian

My mate seen this pup,said its like a shrew. Typical of the shit nuttalls turning out these past 20 odd years.

I have had four terriers from Brian over the last fifteen years , three were purchased one was gifted .

All came as pups at 8 weeks old , all went on to be good workers below ground , they all stayed with me to their end.

I would not have any dog in my kennels that was not up to its intended job , i personally found Brians dogs to be early self entering , solid honest hard working dogs.

• Like 2
Guest alcapone

pup off Brian

My mate seen this pup,said its like a shrew. Typical of the shit nuttalls turning out these past 20 odd years.

I have had four terriers from Brian over the last fifteen years , three were purchased one was gifted .

All came as pups at 8 weeks old , all went on to be good workers below ground , they all stayed with me to their end.

I would not have any dog in my kennels that was not up to its intended job , i personally found Brians dogs to be early self entering , solid honest hard working dogs.

Different men different standards.....of all the nuttall dogs ive seen in the field i wouldn't feed one,they must come with a book of excuses because all their reasons for not working gear properly were the same!

pup off Brian

Different men different standards.....of all the nuttall dogs ive seen in the field i wouldn't feed one,they must come with a book of excuses because all their reasons for not working gear properly were the same!
you never seen we darky then, he was top of the game, may he RIP.

pup off Brian

you never seen we darky then, he was top of the game, may he RIP.

Was he not if his "old nuttal stuff"