Brian Nuttall

I do listen and im not arrogant. Sorry if i come off that way.and im glade you dont have nothing against americans we fell that same..and i do listen and try and learn. And. I hunt so im not stupid and know what we need over here. If you need big dogs then good for you guys..i just dont think anyone should be dis mr nuttal..

Enjoy you day buddy..im leaving this alone. Nothing against you bro..peace

• Like 1

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

I do listen and im not arrogant. Sorry if i come off that way.and im glade you dont have nothing against americans we fell that same..and i do listen and try and learn. And. I hunt so im not stupid and know what we need over here. If you need big dogs then good for you guys..i just dont think anyone should be dis mr nuttal..

Enjoy you day buddy..im leaving this alone. Nothing against you bro..peace

Agreed, enough said..

Rippem, you haven't got a clue, I'm thirty minutes from Brian, I've known him personally for many years.........I still wouldn't have one of his mouse hounds given to me

and thats fine..but you cant knock him for what theve done. Maybe his dogs are not the same as yesteryear. You get old and see what happens with you..things change. Just like in the pits. Theres old timers who never sold a dog. But as they got old they did. And over here we need small dogs not minatur pits..we need small dogs that work..and by the way what do you call small? 12lbs? Because thays what we need..

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men.

Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds of other terrier men, to many to go through a list. Terriers are always evolving, there's no finish line and no set rules or standard apart from what's needed underground

• Like 13

what I like is that I've yet to read or meet someone that's actually got a bad word to say about the man himself .

Wether you agree with he's breeding or how he sells dogs or whether he's dogs are not your thing. Everyone says he's a gentleman and that for me is good enough .

• Like 9

what I like is that I've yet to read or meet someone that's actually got a bad word to say about the man himself .

Wether you agree with he's breeding or how he sells dogs or whether he's dogs are not your thing. Everyone says he's a gentleman and that for me is good enough .

Met and spoke with MR NUTTAL on a few occasions and yes he is a complete gentleman,his terriers on the other hand from what i have seen of them in say 30 years are after changing big time,from rough and ready dogs well capable of doing a job on any quarry to little pug faced light framed dogs that would be of no use to myself and id imagine most lads that do serious diging.

• Like 2

ive only met him once, i judged alongside him n the early 90s. even though he was far more experienced he gave me my place in the head to heads. and was very easy to get along with. and a very intellegant fella . an altogether likable character we could do with more like him coming through the ranks. as for his dogs . i'm sure they will b used to bring down the size in many lines over the next decade.

• Like 2

What an insult to call the mighty little nuttall terrier pug faced lol

Might aswell say it as think it,i seen nuttal bred dogs back in the mid 80s early 90s and they were far better made than what is being produced nowadays,can you imagine one of them little terriers thats being bred now on a good educated animal,only be 1 winner,lol.

• Like 2

Well said jiggy.

The man has supported terriers his whole life. And hes good age. I think that commands some aknowlegment

Regardless of what happend in the latter end of his line.

would i keep a small type dog probably no but best of luck to him i dont wish him ill he is a hunting man and i dont agree with him i wont go out of my way to destroy him. Different blokes different strokes.