First Proper Mooch In 6 Weeks...

Gaz_1989

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well folks as some of you know I've had my leg in a cast for 6 weeks after breaking my ankle. It's been the longest 6 weeks of my life and I've been itching to get out. Done a few small walks on my cr

I.ll put it another way then.a dog like that is a liability if you don't no all the earth's where you are hunting .and it drops in all the time you will be forever looking for it .not my type of days

Bit big for what id need round this way but guess he would be handy round a hole good terriermans dog he be.

iv often wondered about that saying,do good terrier men need a big dog around holes,id guess probably not but i dont know for sure,sometimes you see big old bull xs advertised "will be good terrier mans dog"just implies to me the thing cant catch f**k all. :hmm:

• Like 2

Jim's a lot of dog to bust bramble least you giving it a go

You'd be surprised where he can get
tell you one thing Tom,if he bumps in to the game you got him for he's not going to need half the pack behind him to finish the job that's for sure atb mud

He should do mate very keen dog loves been around a hole too.atb

• Like 2