• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the days of popping things with air rifles are long gone

ambush it with the pressure washer or some thing

If I were to use the air gun to shoot one down what would be best 1.77 or .22?

Posted Images

I hope amazon do what they intend to and deliver stuff with drones.

Be good to see the tax dodgers lose products and pay out compensation to injured people.

The mind boggles how on earth will that work. Can see highway men out there hijacking drones to steal mp3 players lol

• Like 1

Some one was saying Lancs Police using them already checking farmland.

They had them before I came here mate, that's 5 years ago ;)

I got pulled by a gamekeeper one night when I was on my permissions in the forest of Bowland and told about them he mentioned to be careful of accidently hunting something I shouldn't ? I was a lucky chap to have all that land to hunt with no risk but then I always sent a txt to let certain people know I'd be out.

If I were to use the air gun to shoot one down what would be best 1.77 or .22?

You want impact and energy transfer as opposed to penetration so the bigger cal the better ????
Fek that lol

If that fuucker shows up above your permission you're fuucked... unless you have a catty and some hex nuts of course ;)

• Like 1

As a nipper in the late 70's early 80's I would spend Sundays at the Grandparent's smallholding. In the field next door, the local model airplane club held their weekly meet. At the time my uncle was heavily into (the then illegal) AM CB radio and he used to spend hours at Gran's trying to get "a copy".

Now, he always claimed that he had been asked to stop using his rig when the planes were flying as every time he keyed his mic' it would jam the frequency on the planes and they would plummet out of control ( I was only 6 or 7, so he might have been bull sh**ing me). But I was wondering if you can buy a device that might be capable of jamming the signal on a drone? You could watch it drop like a stone, then walk over and stamp on it like a giant plastic wasp! :whistling:

http://makezine.com/2015/10/16/research-company-takes-aim-uavs-portable-anti-drone-rifle/

This is what you definitely should NOT do :whistling:

DON'T make a cannon from easily obtainable items that's capable of firing an Orange 300yrds :o

a mate of mine makes these but fires spuds out of them he's always after the boiler ignitions off my tatt truck,it's pretty impressive I've been thinking of ways to use it for getting my bait and rig out to unreachable areas, think frozen balls of bait with a rig in the middle is the way to go

I had a drone follow me for around 10 minutes last year when I was walking my dogs across a field there's a path that runs through but you can cut across a field through some woods but it was about 50 feet up couldn't see anybody around then it just shot off if I had have been up to something I would have been caught starlight off with that thing

This is what you definitely should NOT do :whistling:

DON'T make a cannon from easily obtainable items that's capable of firing an Orange 300yrds :o

a mate of mine makes these but fires spuds out of them he's always after the boiler ignitions off my tatt truck,it's pretty impressive I've been thinking of ways to use it for getting my bait and rig out to unreachable areas, think frozen balls of bait with a rig in the middle is the way to go
YouTube bait cannon, yanks do it and send baits 500 yards plus