Flea's And Flea Treatment

Bravecto all the way.

any link to where it can be got?

Bandon medical hall, good prices compared to other places too and he sells vaccinations etc.

thats the vetenary/farm shop just up the side street from the bridge in the town MF?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

duramitex is the best thing you can use ask anyone which use it

Advocate is the way!

Taz I agree its great stuff!, but hard to source theses days and now mine are indoors really don't want that "smell!". Am I right in thinking you source some from time to time?

Posted Images

Bravecto all the way.

any link to where it can be got?

Bandon medical hall, good prices compared to other places too and he sells vaccinations etc.

thats the vetenary/farm shop just up the side street from the bridge in the town MF?

Yes, that's the one. :thumbs:

I'll be on a mission Monday lol

• 4 weeks later...

Went for advocate and frontal plus, after been check over (because its been 12 months since she see him and its on prescription) no fleas on him so it was me just being paranoid!

But I thought for 3 months cover on advocate pipletts and a wormed out by 3 drontal plus (he's 25.3kg) for £44.77p. That broke down over 3 months is barely a pint a month...

Cheers for the advice fellah's

Swerve the frontline mate, it's sh!te. Mines not long had advocate and done the trick. I also throw some diatomaceous earth around his sleeping area just to be sure.

used frontline spray bottle for a while now, use it on ferrets, dogs, and the cats, always done the job...

I find frontline is good, but slow, my mutt often picks fleas up when we're out lamping, and I see them on her for maybe a day then gone, but...I hate them been on her at all, would much rather find something that stops them totally, as she does have a habit of getting on beds !

Is there anything on the market that can do this, or do they all take a few hours to get rid of them ?