Flea's And Flea Treatment

After 6 years or so now think mines picked up a few visitor,

Now years ago I used duramitex then benzo, and last time I ever brought flea stuff was a 500ml bottle of front line spray which I thought was alright, Now iv been doing a little digging about and front line sounds like it's gone down hill a little? Spray iam talking the pippets seem not to bad reviews? But what I'm going to go for is advocate seems again good reviews plus covers a few basic worms and mite which can only be a good thing surely?

What I really want to know is this stuff that covers the for say a month at a time, without the chance of picking any up off others dog as this year got a little place amongst a small small little shoot and be my old lurcher will be around 15 plus dogss twice a week plus a spend a few day throughout the season lamping ferreting with different lads. So what I'm trying to get at will he be covered after application,?

And any other lads use stuff you really rate for fleas?

Edited by Moja

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

duramitex is the best thing you can use ask anyone which use it

Advocate is the way!

Taz I agree its great stuff!, but hard to source theses days and now mine are indoors really don't want that "smell!". Am I right in thinking you source some from time to time?

Posted Images

Advocate is good stuff mate they say after one pippet your dog wont catch anything for a month, so say a flea jumped on your dog from somebody elses dog they will get killed off.

But you would need to put it on everymonth for your dog to stay fully covered.

appreciate that, The good thing there is the vet this morning (we'll receptionist), is going to give me 3 month's supplies at a time as like I explained on here I explained to her so she's the one that said go quarterly thats including drontal plus wormers for the same time £51,67p I thought that was cheap as chips..

Just thought I'd mention it on here as I know a lot of lads and lasses up and down the country would be using it and never know might even be something better people's using

Appreciate the feed back!

Edited by Moja

See flea collars is always been interesting to me, you always get 50/50 split reviews on them a and if iam honest think there a load of bullshit IMHO, BUT I'm all for learning if there's and soild proof they work I'd use them in conjunction with advocate,

Just to add he ain't got a heavy ingestion think he's just picked up a few stragglers,

All interesting tho lads keep them coming....

I use bravecto on mine. It's expensive but seems to give me well over 3 months cover. It covers ticks too which is important as there're a lot in some of the places I go. I even get them on me from time to time. :bad:

With the 3 months cover it works out cheaper in the long run.

Edited by Maximus Ferret
  • Like 1

Taz I agree its great stuff!, but hard to source theses days and now mine are indoors really don't want that "smell!". Am I right in thinking you source some from time to time?

yes i get it still have some on order now so get dogs done for the coming season do mine 3 times a year spring summer and around october had no fleas ticks on dogs for years now