Collie Greyhound

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The half x could be on the heavier side if it throws strong to the collie, you should stand a better chance of a racy one 3/4 bred. I have a half bred hancock bitch here now 9 months old, nice and rac

My pup off merlin

What type of lurcher do you favour gilbey? i liked the saluki/lurcher cross collie lurcher for edible game.

Posted Images

Love border collie x greyhounds, my bitch is 25 inch and was very quick in her day especially off the mark for a first cross.....very rubust....not without their hiccups though....but arnt all breeds?

If your only wanting collie and greyhound in the mix have you considered the border beardie x greyhound combo,,,,,I would take this over the straight border collie x greyhound.

Does Hancock still do the 5/8 collie greyhounds?

Edited by wuyang
  • Like 1

Love border collie x greyhounds, my bitch is 25 inch and was very quick in her day especially off the mark...for a first cross.....very rubust....not without there hiccups though....but arnt all breeds?

If your only wanting collie and greyhound in the mix have you considered the border beardie x greyhound combo,,,,,I would take this over the straight border collie x greyhound.

He does 5/8 grey 3/8 collie but not 5/8 collie 3/8 grey

• Like 1

Love border collie x greyhounds, my bitch is 25 inch and was very quick in her day especially off the mark...for a first cross.....very rubust....not without there hiccups though....but arnt all breeds?

My fault that's what I meant......he did used to do the odd reverse cross though......I think?

My fault that's what I meant......he did used to do the odd reverse cross though......I think?
Yes they were done at one point but hardly ever done now

The stud he uses to produce the 3/8 collie has a mix of beardie and border in it .. I've seen a pup that was around 10 month old and it was a big strong mutt that looked like it would be able to run any where..

If I wasn't wanting a reverse 3/4 collie for my next mutt id look at a 3/8 myself

If you want a all rounder go 3/4 grey 1/4 collie should catch anywhere. Half x can be limited.

I have a 3/4 bred at the minute off Hancock off merlin...superb pup and he has a solid robust collie body not too greyhoundy, cracking feet takes a nock and is very very keen for a pup.

I know lots of boys with dogs off merlin all have sound temp taking all sorts day an night.

Arthur throw big half x but also dogs off him taking all things day n night but more limited at the obvious. Atb with your choice mate

• Like 1

If you want a all rounder go 3/4 grey 1/4 collie should catch anywhere. Half x can be limited.

I have a 3/4 bred at the minute off Hancock off merlin...superb pup and he has a solid robust collie body not too greyhoundy, cracking feet takes a nock and is very very keen for a pup.

I know lots of boys with dogs off merlin all have sound temp taking all sorts day an night.

Arthur throw big half x but also dogs off him taking all things day n night but more limited at the obvious. Atb with your choice mate

Is merlin a son of Arthur?