Pheasant And Grouse Feathers Wanted For Projects

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They look spot on lucky if we get pheasant and grouse round my way seeing the odd ones here and there but not many

Posted Images

I've not forgot you Michaela, just not killed any birds yet, but when I do I will send you some, want to get my hands on your wreath, looks very nice indeed

Received your feathers today been working this evening on a few bits and bobs :)

I'll take some pictures over the weekend to show you what I have made from them I'm looking forward to showing you!

I thought they were jet black at first but they have nice colours running through them they are actually very pretty.

Glad you got them, they didn't get trashed in the post did they ?

Yes they look quite plain at first glance, but get them out in the sun and you should be able to see a sheen on them and quite a few different colour bands in them, looking forward to seeing what you have done, I have lots more if they are any use to you.

Rob.

Spot your feathers !

I've not forgot you Michaela, just not killed any birds yet, but when I do I will send you some, want to get my hands on your wreath, looks very nice indeed

Received your feathers today been working this evening on a few bits and bobs :)

I'll take some pictures over the weekend to show you what I have made from them I'm looking forward to showing you!

I thought they were jet black at first but they have nice colours running through them they are actually very pretty.

Yes they look quite plain at first glance, but get them out in the sun and you should be able to see a sheen on them and quite a few different colour bands in them, looking forward to seeing what you have done, I have lots more if they are any use to you.

Rob.

Spot your feathers !

Spotted, was trying to work out what it is, looks like a ball type tree decoration ?

Some of those wreaths look stunning, I really like that.

Rob.

Spot your feathers !
Spotted, was trying to work out what it is, looks like a ball type tree decoration ?

My dad said the same thing ? 'What's that then'

They are baubles for a Christmas tree, I used the turkey feathers for one of the wreaths, inside some of the baubles and on that fluffy bauble.

Making a large wreath with the feathers that have the bands across but I ran out of large pheasant feathers to go with them so it's only half done.

Should get some pheasant feathers shortly so I'll be able to finish it off.

Your welcome to a wreath, you'd prefer one with your feathers on though wouldn't you?

If so I'll have that one finished soon.

• Like 1

Rob.

Spot your feathers !

My dad said the same thing 'What's that then'

They are baubles for a Christmas tree, I used the turkey feathers for one of the wreaths, inside some of the baubles and on that fluffy bauble.

Making a large wreath with the feathers that have the bands across but I ran out of large pheasant feathers to go with them so it's only half done.

Should get some pheasant feathers shortly so I'll be able to finish it off.

Your welcome to a wreath, you'd prefer one with your feathers on though wouldn't you?

If so I'll have that one finished soon.

Well I didn't mean it nasty, I thought it was a Christmas bauble but couldn't work out why I couldn't actually see the glass bauble....... It's quite a neat talent you have, is there a market for them ? Can you not sell them as they are different to anything I have ever seen, and for that reason am sure people would buy them from you.

Would love a wreath, but wouldn't feel right you giving me it, I will buy it off you.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Hi again you. Hope you had a lovely and prosperous end of year. It's totally mad to mention it again now but I'm still doing up to 40 birds a week. Even had two brace woodcock the other day. Jok.