Pet Insurance

Animal friends insurance is good mate for how cheap there policys are but i would say pet plan insurance is the best there policys are better they are dearer but they pay straight out to most vets alls you have to cover is the excess fees.

I not sure but i think excess fees are some where between 80 and 100 pound with most insurance companys.

I have been with pet plan for about 5 years and have claimed a couple of times for decent amounts.

£75 excess. They pay the vets direct so no messing about with forms, phone calls or waiting for money to come through.

I pay £13/month per dog.

I have been with pet plan for about 5 years and have claimed a couple of times for decent amounts.

£75 excess. They pay the vets direct so no messing about with forms, phone calls or waiting for money to come through.

I pay £13/month per dog.

Yeh thats it gaz lot better.

That animal lifeline cost about 6/7 quid a month for a lurcher but dont think they pay out direct for the service you get from pet plan well worth paying the extra.

I pay £13/month per dog.

Yeh thats it gaz lot better.

That animal lifeline cost about 6/7 quid a month for a lurcher but dont think they pay out direct for the service you get from pet plan well worth paying the extra.

I've just worked out roughly I've paid £1000 give or take to pet plan over 5 years. But I've claimed back in excess of £4000 over 3 claims so well worth having.

If I don't make a claim for another 10 years I will still be quids in.

• Like 1

I had it with asda, I had the premium lifetime cover only cost 17 a month for a big lurcher. n they pay up to 7500 n it reinstates every year even for same illness. they pay direct to the vet aswel and 60 excess, he got hip dysplasia only paid the 60 once for 2 years of ongoin treatment. Would defo go with them again.

• Like 3