Wildfowling Terrier

Do you lot read anything . IF YOU LOOK AT THE BEGINNING OF THE THREAD . If you don't know what beginning mean it means the start . Then scroll down there will be two links . First link is of the bird being Shot . the 2nd is of the dog retrieving bird . It's not that hard lads for f**k sake .

Think there is previous threads of this dog retrieving, maybe, yes, no? Someone's terrier anyway.

Yes here's another vid of him retrieving during a licenced sawbill cull ....very handy little tyke to have around that is also as good as a digging dog as I've owned .

• Like 3

Brilliant that his not phased in the slightest. Some of these terriers have got so much work in them its quite some thing

It's all about giving them the opportunities and bringing out the traits they are good at by training ....there are probably plenty of earth dogs out there that could do this but are never given the chance
  • Like 5

They were shot with 36 gr 5 steel ...as I was out for ducks and didn't have time to change to 38 gr 3 but was comfortable with the shot and not a fan of steel shot for many reasons ....I also think these 60gr magnum carts for edible quarry are overkill it's all about a clean kill but if it's out of range don't take the shot ....I have been wildfowling since I was a kid and these big carts give lads an over confident and I have seen lads taking stupid out of range shots and injuring birds