Looking For Adult Male Glrn Of Imaal Terrier

A glen is as far as I'm aware a strong dog/ heavy dog bred for trialling or what happens at the end of a dig that's if there are still lads out there breeding for there intended work which I whole heartedly wish there are as opposed to going to ground like a patterdale (if there is such a thing ) does.

A good Patterdale is sufficient for the end of the dig.

A glen is as far as I'm aware a strong dog/ heavy dog bred for trialling or what happens at the end of a dig that's if there are still lads out there breeding for there intended work which I whole heartedly wish there are as opposed to going to ground like a patterdale (if there is such a thing ) does.

. A good terrierman is sufficient for the end of the dig!!
  • Like 10

. A good terrierman is sufficient for the end of the dig!!

Exactamundo!!!

A dog at the end of a dig is needed like an ashtray on a motorbike.

• Like 2

looking for adult male glrn of imaal terrier

Please spread the word and help find a working glen of imaal terrier

thank you

email ::: delonpara@hanmail.net

delonpara get urself a copy of dead game their is a guy in the book that worked glens i think he is from dublin .i met him at a show in kilkenny about 10yrs ago we were talking for a good while. he had a glen with him that day. the dog was the real deal. taught the man was straight and honest about his glens.he had lakies one time also he bought them of a man from limerick.i haven met any one since then that had anything like the working type that man had that day.i hope he still has that line going and by talking that day to him i think he was in them for the long haul.even if u were to use the glen as an out cross to get size or what ever i hope it works out for u delonpara.

• 3 weeks later...

looking for adult male glrn of imaal terrier

Please spread the word and help find a working glen of imaal terrier

thank you

email ::: delonpara@hanmail.net

delonpara get urself a copy of dead game their is a guy in the book that worked glens i think he is from dublin .i met him at a show in kilkenny about 10yrs ago we were talking for a good while. he had a glen with him that day. the dog was the real deal. taught the man was straight and honest about his glens.he had lakies one time also he bought them of a man from limerick.i haven met any one since then that had anything like the working type that man had that day.i hope he still has that line going and by talking that day to him i think he was in them for the long haul.even if u were to use the glen as an out cross to get size or what ever i hope it works out for u delonpara.

christy Hartnett?(the guy from limerick-bred the only glen ive seen that id like to own)dead more than 10 yeARS(THE MAN -dog is still hanging in there)