What Is It

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Metacam is an anti inflammatory and has nothing to do with treating kennel cough ... As I thought she has worked to hard and strained ... A weeks rest and she will be fine ... Just build her fitness u

Over worked the dog mate more than likely strained ventricles of the lungs ... Did she has she coughed up some phlegmy looking stuff .......

Honey won't make any difference for a strain which is why she is coughing as its not and irritating cough ... Good grub to help her heal and rest for a week and she will be back to normal ... Very rar

Sad news mate I feel for you, had Whippet x deerhound/greys since I was young, never had any problems with heat, or anything else for that matter. in fact their feet and lungs are the strong points. Atb whatever you decide, I would get another helps ease the pain. R.I.P Girl

does anybody know that if it was picked up on our 1st visit that i might have saved her.?i'll ask the vets but i might not get a truthful answer from them.it could be trouble for the young vet.

I doubt it would have made a difference without scanning etc. But coughing and difficulties breathing would have been the symptoms.

Shame as she would have been in her prime