If I'm working somewhere that I can get there with my truck I've had this frame made up Incase there are no trees .... E1936EB7-928C-4E18-9E9A-87363FD51C3C.jpg

that looks Bob on socks . I was going have a canvass bender tent made up for when there are no trees about as the canvas bender tents are cracking with a big open fire infront off them. But like you say it would be a job for when you can get there in motor as carrying the canvas and the poles wouldn't be much fun if they were on your back in a bag lol

Black dog I've got a set of cooking irons ( tripod ) that your lad can have if you cover the postage . They never been used . I could nip post office on Friday see how much it will cost send them to you and if you want them for your lad you can have them just cover postage .

That would be greatfully appreciated navek im sure he would love them just drop me a pm with the details.

That looks a nice setup you have there. Is it a DD hammock you use? I have a ENO double nest myself, what type of tarp is it that you have there...?F6EF2762-3D54-44E9-9C4D-BCE43E8C13FB_zps

You cant beat sleeping by the fire in a hammock.

the hammock in the pic is just a cheap one with a dd tarp . I now have the 3m x3m camo dd tarp and the dd frontline hammock with built in bug net and use the woopie sling suspension . The dd hammock range is exerlent quality and at affordable prices and the costumer service is a+ .. The tarps are around 35 and the hammock around 45

The whoopie slings are well worth the money for the ease of use. You can get your hammock excatly how you want it with them.

Nice that socks. Is that the only way you can set it up or can you change it to suit different situations...?

What way do you mean mate ??? ......

The frame that you have you're tarp and hammock on. Can you assemble it in different ways, or is that the only way it goes. Hope that makes sense lol.

Nice that socks. Is that the only way you can set it up or can you change it to suit different situations...?

What way do you mean mate ??? ......

Think he means can you set the frame up in different ways ie . A frame . Kite frame . Baker tent style . Ect ect