Kennel And Run Ideas

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My setup

very proud of mine ,can wash their bedding while walking them.

Mine.like being said make sure you have good drainage.

Posted Images

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Here's a pic of the block work on mine before the roof and the sections went up ....drainage imp is very important I have a channel at the end run that runs into a soak away also I have one entrance gate to all the runs that is always locked ...something else you have to think about these days

nice Mik but do you have to access their sleeping boxes via the dogs entrance, or is there another, easier way

• Like 2

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Here's a pic of the block work on mine before the roof and the sections went up ....drainage imp is very important I have a channel at the end run that runs into a soak away also I have one entrance gate to all the runs that is always locked ...something else you have to think about these days

nice Mik but do you have to access their sleeping boxes via the dogs entrance, or is there another, easier way

The sleeping quarters are all lined with king span boards then 12 MM ply ....with a raised bed built from ply with a board at the front to stop drafts in the winter ...access is from the top with a ply lid you can see on the end 2 kennels in the pic ...they are south facing so the dogs are stretched out in the sun during the day ....
  • Like 2

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

The sleeping quarters are all lined with king span boards then 12 MM ply ....with a raised bed built from ply with a board at the front to stop drafts in the winter ...access is from the top with a ply lid you can see on the end 2 kennels in the pic ...they are south facing so the dogs are stretched out in the sun during the day ....

i knew there'd be a simple explanation - very nice

• Like 1