Led Lamps...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funnily enough this lamp question has been going on since lamping began. If you have the right land a good dog and field craft it does not matter what lamp you have. Some of my best nights have been w

Well I tried my new tracer 210 out last night against the plr 500 and it absoloutley pissed on it for spotting distance and much much brighter beam.I've noticed if its not pitch black the led beam st

Don't like counting them but will let you know the weight lol

Yes mate good lamps few lads slag them off but lots like them I sell them for £45 if you need one pm me
Where the mods at . . .

I think they should change your avatar from extreme hunter to trotters independent traders. Lol.

This time next year Rodney lol

Can I be trigger ?[/quote

You can lol

• Like 1

D.lloyd - the new enforcers review on YouTube don't do these lamps justice, the light shines out to 150 yards easy with a good spot

Not nocking them mate jest quoting it.lot of cash for the distence

Yea not cheap, just think the white and red beam with a flick of a switch makes them worth every penny

any links to these lamps

what you after mate iv only got a few 120s left got the 150 led and the dl 100 and the big 45 watled lamp

D.lloyd - the new enforcers review on YouTube don't do these lamps justice, the light shines out to 150 yards easy with a good spot

Yea not cheap, just think the white and red beam with a flick of a switch makes them worth every penny

any links to these lamps

what you after mate iv only got a few 120s left got the 150 led and the dl 100 and the big 45 watled lamp

keep me 120 wouldnt want see gaz missing out on that handjob

Lol dirty sods I'll were my best gloves

any links to these lamps

keep me 120 wouldnt want see gaz missing out on that handjob

THL at its finest. You want an LED lamp but worry you might get ridiculed by the masses so pretend you're having one to help me out ?

It's ok mate. I've got a missus here for the hand job. Thanks for thinking about me though ?