Led Lamps...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funnily enough this lamp question has been going on since lamping began. If you have the right land a good dog and field craft it does not matter what lamp you have. Some of my best nights have been w

Well I tried my new tracer 210 out last night against the plr 500 and it absoloutley pissed on it for spotting distance and much much brighter beam.I've noticed if its not pitch black the led beam st

Don't like counting them but will let you know the weight lol

D.lloyd - the new enforcers review on YouTube don't do these lamps justice, the light shines out to 150 yards easy with a good spot

Not nocking them mate jest quoting it.lot of cash for the distence

Yea not cheap, just think the white and red beam with a flick of a switch makes them worth every penny

D.lloyd - the new enforcers review on YouTube don't do these lamps justice, the light shines out to 150 yards easy with a good spot

Not nocking them mate jest quoting it.lot of cash for the distence
Yea not cheap, just think the white and red beam with a flick of a switch makes them worth every penny

A if they do what you need mate that's all that matters hope you have a good season with it

Seen it mate and TBH I don't think they are worth the extra £££

I've paid the money for lamps in the past with deben,lightforce etc .and their quality is no better than a 45 quid lamp ,where do you think they get there stuff from ?

Some factory in the countryside that has lampers testing them? No ,China they all order the same lamp and because of buying power ,they can have their name put on them.

If you want a 170 a hid or an enforcer have a scout round ,they are all out there ,but unless you spend money and get a few you won't save much

Just to add if lightforce or deben got the wiring right ,no one would be looking else where but they are shocking,but I have got used to the led light ,and the fact they are cordless can only be a bonus

This striker is older than some lads on here lol with the switch at the back, yes its had the wire done and a few bulbs but no big job and still going strong but just got myself the new one its brighter and they say they have sorted the wire out but time will tell.PTDC0011_zpsfb5yd6mz.jpgPTDC0009_zpsxb1lyqx0.jpgPTDC0008_zpstps7zy5y.jpg
Trev I've had tracers Lance's ...great lamps ...

I wouldn't buy another due to the fact that you shouldn't need to start tinkering with a new lamp (or one that's 6months old)

If deben done a 170 with an led I'd buy one ,

If they done one with a red and white led I'd pay double.

D lloyd no need to ask anyone. Used it all last season not a fault, at the time of having it was close to 18 stone I went in the air and landed on my side, apart from a scratch on ballast box it was sound.i rate them highly.

Roybo as for other hid lamps out there they are cheaply made compared to lightforce...i went to see a lad with one before buying the lightforce. No comparison in build quality mate.

Same as the whole enforcer range look on the net amd the lamps look head n shoulders better quality than the cheaper lamps kn my opinion.

D lloyd no need to ask anyone. Used it all last season not a fault, at the time of having it was close to 18 stone I went in the air and landed on my side, apart from a scratch on ballast box it was sound.i rate them highly.

Roybo as for other hid lamps out there they are cheaply made compared to lightforce...i went to see a lad with one before buying the lightforce. No comparison in build quality mate.

Same as the whole enforcer range look on the net amd the lamps look head n shoulders better quality than the cheaper lamps kn my opinion.

Well that lad told me what happened to his if he was happy with it he would not of got one off me.I'm glad you like it hope it serves you try not landing on it it will defo last longer

As I said mate I don't think they are worth the extra pal I've seen them...what I meant as regards to the hid ,or led lamps is if lightforce sell it there's he exact same lamp for sale out there you just got to know where to look.

How much does a enforcer with batteries cost?

As I said mate I don't think they are worth the extra pal I've seen them...what I meant as regards to the hid ,or led lamps is if lightforce sell it there's he exact same lamp for sale out there you just got to know where to look.

How much does a enforcer with batteries cost?

the hid cost me 200, but it's a longer tighter beam than the blitz, with less draw from battery than a 50w halogen and gives same distance as a Lance 140 even with a red filter fitted.

As I say it is all the lamp I would ever need. I lamp small paddocks with it and doesn't spook the fields atoll.

If you want to make a good lamp an even better lamp you can buy a silent halo, they work on the halogens as well, but it completely rids any glad you get off any lamp.

Ye it's expensive but what's 200 quid? Nothing really..

Maybe not for you, but how come everyone who sang there praises are now either going back or buying yet another new lamp?if I followed the trend I'd of already paid for my hid lol I spoke honestly about tgem even before lloydy started selling them, so don't think I'm trying to have a pop at him, I'm just saying what I found with led lamp. Ye boys have had big bags with them, that just mean there lucky enough to have decent land.I even think 150 is abit tight to be fair, on few runs dogs have clipped troughs etc where a striker would highlight it better.

• Like 2