Led Lamps...

Series question here why led I've seen the pics of these lamps and they look prtty similar too the buffalo river Cree lamps and why not design one with halogen bulbs Iam prob not alone on this don't get me wrong I like the little lamps they don't weigh much even with the battery built inside and they have got a good distance on them the only problem I find with them is you can't see any bloody eyes it's not like you can scan a field pick the eyes out and then get closer with these led lamps it literally scan wake everything up get them on alert for doing a couple of fields while taking the dog for a shit there great but in my opinion they would be a great little lamp if they had a halogen bulb in them even if you did lose the battery time maybe a small bulb like a 50w even if you could get 2 hours out of it I think it would be superior too these led lamps but like other folk have said it's down too how you lamp I think if your the type too walk round lighting the place up like Blackpool it's fine

• Like 1

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funnily enough this lamp question has been going on since lamping began. If you have the right land a good dog and field craft it does not matter what lamp you have. Some of my best nights have been w

Well I tried my new tracer 210 out last night against the plr 500 and it absoloutley pissed on it for spotting distance and much much brighter beam.I've noticed if its not pitch black the led beam st

Don't like counting them but will let you know the weight lol

Lol gaz now tell the truth an keep folk happy Mr Lloyd has gave u a lamp paying ur fuel to get out an even sent u free laptop an paying ur wifi to help him fill our heads with gumf lol

Ok you got me. He also offered me a hand job when he's sold 100 lamps. Lol

Lucky bastart

lol dont now about that may be a 1000 :D

• Like 1

Well I tried my new tracer 210 out last night against the plr 500 and it absoloutley pissed on it for spotting distance and much much brighter beam.I've noticed if its not pitch black the led beam struggle at distance and the halogen bulb in the tracer are much better for spotting the eyes and for the dogs sake better for them too.

• Like 4

Well I tried my new tracer 210 out last night against the plr 500 and it absoloutley pissed on it for spotting distance and much much brighter beam.I've noticed if its not pitch black the led beam struggle at distance and the halogen bulb in the tracer are much better for spotting the eyes and for the dogs sake better for them too.

I prefer the light from the halogen too personally, also use the dimmer a lot so I wouldn't swap for the little led I've got from D Lloyd personally...

But for a back up, cheap lamp in the motor it's fine...

• Like 1

Tried the new lightforce enforcer LED white and red beam tonight not the bright white like the normal Led lamps, really good beam in both white and red and adjustable spot, the switch from white to red is really good, best lamp out there by far.

it sed on ozzy revew it was only good to 100 yards is that true did not look bright in his video but its so had to tell?

Tried the new lightforce enforcer LED white and red beam tonight not the bright white like the normal Led lamps, really good beam in both white and red and adjustable spot, the switch from white to red is really good, best lamp out there by far.

it sed on ozzy revew it was only good to 100 yards is that true did not look bright in his video but its so had to tell?

what price are they mate?

pisses all over them kids toy lamps you sell At

thanks very help full