Bedlington/whippet Pups

Went and picked my pup up last night....dead chuffed with him,real bold,confident pup,hes a cracker.Chris te guy who bred him was an absolute gent,wouldnt take a penny,not even the cost of jab/chip,so I gifted him some lurcher/terrier books,the guys set up was immaculate as were his dogs,he only bred the litter to keep a dog pup back himself and now due to a change in circumstance he cant keep one...So a big thanks to Chris for the pup and to Davie (Northernlite) for putting me in touch and vouching for me,Im absolutely made up...Cheers fellas ATB Dave. Will get some pics up soon....

Edited by northern lad
  • Like 14

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Picture of Northern lads pup roo what a we belter

Went and picked my pup up last night....dead chuffed with him,real bold,confident pup,hes a cracker.Chris te guy who bred him was an absolute gent,wouldnt take a penny,not even the cost of jab/chip,so

Forgot I had picture of parents

Posted Images

Thanks Keith,shame there wasnt a bitch there for you,I did ask Davie if you were still after a pup,I was going to offer to drop it off at yours on the way back,I didn't know it had to be a bitch...Cheers, Dave

No worries mate, but thanks for that, yeh im still looking, you just enjoy your pup, now get some pics up pacey pacey :thumbs:

• Like 1

Just spoken to Chris and the pup he was keeping for himself is now up for grabs,its a black smooth coated dog a couple of inches taller than mine with more substance,my mate who went with me to pick mine up was drooling over him ,but his missus would have killed him lolChance for someone to get a very well bred pup from a genuine,knowledgable guy,only wants a couple of hundred quid for it,first jab done and chipped,If anyones interested pm me for details Cheers ,Dave

Cheers Gaz/Darbo hes my first runner,couldnt be happier with him,had dogs all my life and never had such a confident pup...nothing phases him,the 40lb staff that greeted him,the various friends and family that have been round,all the usual household stuff,hoover,washing machine etc etc he fetches anything straight to me ,yet bizarley his recall is crap :laugh:Absolutley made up with him :D, ATB Dave​