Of Dogs And Deer

I think if you're after Terrier books then David Harcombe is your man, no disrespect to Darcy but Harcombe is a Terrier man through and through....

I know which author went to the trouble of lugging more than a pen about,some useful artificial earths around Leeds.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a f**k, there's coppers, antis, tree huggers, whale savers etc all over the Internet.... But as long as you speak in the secret hunting code everything thing will be just fine....   Right

Haha wouldn't be THL without the annual "is artic a copper?" thread.   He was in a boy band though. LOL.

Policeman, postman, plasterer or any profession starting with P lol if you have the passion for what we do and post interesting topics on the forum, that is good enough for me!

Posted Images

Policeman, postman, plasterer or any profession starting with P lol if you have the passion for what we do and post interesting topics on the forum, that is good enough for me!

Most on here can't do what they want in hunting due to people who's work starts with P......

You be far better off if you treat everybody thats not related to you, or very well known to you as a copper, especially on the net, but there again, my ole granny used to say, if they really need tellin, they not worth telling

I used to hunt with terriers with a copper,my sons a copper,i still hunt,another son hunts like i used to and 1 of the coppers should keep better company.Id trust him more than id trust most with what he knows and we get up to.An awful lot of plod pursue an hunting lifestyle,its a tad like the fight club,what happens in the field stays in the field.

• Like 4

Yesterday's pics of a few just behind my house. I'll be setting up a camera soon to film the numbers I see on a daily basis. Some won't believe how many graze out at one time.

Go on Artic tell the truth.................were ye ever tempted :laugh: ..............

• Like 2

Yesterday's pics of a few just behind my house. I'll be setting up a camera soon to film the numbers I see on a daily basis. Some won't believe how many graze out at one time.

Go on Artic tell the truth.................were ye ever tempted :laugh: ..............

It brought a little sweat to my brow :)

No it's the norm seeing them Jigsaw, but it brings a smile to my face each time, and my heart beats a little faster!

Did you slip the dogs?

No Silver never. I enjoy their company

It brought a little sweat to my brow :)

No it's the norm seeing them Jigsaw, but it brings a smile to my face each time, and my heart beats a little faster!

God bless your self control,lol.........